Not open for further replies.
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Instead of reporting posts read the links.

counts24

counts24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr. Nick is neither easily excitable, given to misstating the truth or a racist.
You post a thread calling someone a cheat & then proceed to describe said cheat. It is pointed out to you, by someone intimately familiar with the condition you are describing that your description seems inaccurate & then proceeds to explain why.
This makes him a racist & an idiot?
My description has nothing to do with this post it has to do with messages he has sent me and responses he has made to other posts, both of which took place before I ever wrote "Ben the Cheat"

J

JDBLAZE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good read even better if it's real deal

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
What's up counts24, I see you have read my last post but no response does the truth worry you.

Is the 24 in your name your IQ ?

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I abssolutely stand by every word I wrote and if you find it offensive then you have problems. The fact that he was an albino is to identify him in the future. He is a cheat and he is an albino. I am not calling albino's cheats I am calling this albino a cheat. I don't believe you because every thing I have posted you have come back at me with some idiotic way to turn it into racism. I am social worker by trade and racism is not a part of my life. You are a moron and there is no education that is going to help you... Find someone else to attack.

Further to this idiotic post, there is no such thing as "an Albino" there are humans and other life forms that have "Albinism" for a social worker you need to get better vocabulary skills, because the one's you have leave a lot to be desired, I hope you don't work with kids.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well this is going nowhere.

Cut it out guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.