gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What made you play poker? Or what inspired you to play? Maybe after watching a movie or reading a book or advice from friends? Can you tell us a story how it all started?

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
About 4-5 years ago I was watching broadcasts of EPT tournaments with open cards. Learned the rules. I was 14 years old then, among my friends no one knew how to play and did not particularly strive to learn. Because of this, for three years I practically did not play. Then I started playing for play chips. Played for about six months or a year with long breaks. I turned 18, signed up and for the last six months I have been playing on pokerstars for real money. As soon as I registered, I started trying to get out of a zero bankroll. In part, CardsChat freerolls helped me with this.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
What made you play poker? Or what inspired you to play? Maybe after watching a movie or reading a book or advice from friends? Can you tell us a story how it all started?
it all started with watching a tournament on the YouTube channel, I don’t remember which tournament and who played, I just liked it and I decided to play too, and to this day I play poker such a story

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I heard that some of my friends from school talked about poker, but it did not interest me until I saw it on TV for the first time. I was immediately hooked and I learned the rules and joined Pokerstars and I wasched and read about poker as much as I could. That was 16 years ago and I still want to learn and to play as much as possible.

Smiagorlum

Smiagorlum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I first came across poker when I was a kid. At that time it was Russian poker, it is different from Hold'em, but even then I wanted to learn how to play well.)))
Now I play at PokerStars and try to do it well, but it's not very good.))

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play poker when I was 18 (long time ago..lol) after watching the main event of wsop on TV. I started to play the free sit'gos on Everest Poker (sadly this poker room does not exist anymore). I quit poker when I was in college and in the pandemic I returned to be a regular online player.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I started playing poker in high school seeing other colleagues playing, I joined them and since then I have not stopped.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker because I was very interested in watching this game on TV