Beer&poker

Arendal city

Arendal city

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
When i play poker,i tend to play better when i have a cupple of beers..:) I think its because I guts a bit more:D any thougts?

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Greetings, friend, I respect your way of playing and drinking... but alcohol is not recommended, it decreases your reasoning, your decision-making and ability... so as long as it's only one, it's fine, but if you go too far... you'll lose :D

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once won a tournament, when I was completely wasted. The problem is, I don't remember how I did it :confused:

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is not advisable to drink beer and play poker, you will lose money playing in that state, it is always good to play with a clear and lucid mind to give your best.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thinks its a good combination!! a little of beer and a lot of poker..!!lol[emoji848][emoji41][emoji482][emoji453][emoji389]

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I never drink alcohol when I play. I want to be sharp and alcohol takes my focus away.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like to drink beer while playing. But I always try to limit myself, because playing drunk is dangerous primarily for my bankroll. :)

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to drink while playing but not beer. Water or Gatorade lol.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do nit drink when I play , also I rarely drink , but I guess one beer might help me play a little more loose in some spots , where I tend to play very tight . I might try it in the future in crucial games lol

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like beer. If I drink alcohol, I prefer wine. But I never drink alcohol while playing, and in general I drink alcohol very rarely and very little.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Match made in heaven when playing for fun and entertainment. Cheers indeed1

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Loll not the same for me.......but its true that sometime with beer we are more aggressive and could be good for us but for me its the time who play against me....

W

waizingpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on situation, if its in the local club with small stakes I wouldnt mind a few beers if its Sunday million on PS at Home by myself I would never drink Alcohol

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like drinking beer when it's hot. But when I play poker seriously, I won't drink beer or other kinds of alcohol. I think it causes me to make more mistakes.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play poker,i tend to play better when i have a cupple of beers..:) I think its because I guts a bit more:D any thougts?
I have had an experience of playing poker while intoxicated, and this experience has always been sad, I lost money! Therefore, I do not advise you to play while intoxicated, as your thoughts will be clouded and you will not be able to adequately make decisions! But if you are comfortable to sit and play poker with one glass of beer and everything is fine with the game, then why not do it! Either way, the choice is yours, but I think most players will tell you that poker and alcohol don't mix! Good luck at the tables!

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You apparently have a big bank roll if you allow yourself to play like that or poker is just entertainment for you. Then good luck, only she can help you. Only luck is not infinite ...

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I drink beer and play poker it's like wasting time and throwing money away. Concentration is weakened. I'm just talking about my case.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have enough beer at home to get pretty drunk, then the edge between uplifting condition and suppressed uncontrollability is very thin) So be careful with beer and alcohol at all ;)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't like that combination. I have seen cases of players who play poorly if they are drinking alcohol

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Beer is the royal flush in the world of poker)