Been awhile

S

sturbs87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh boy it's been awhile. Is there anything new in the last 2 years I should know about Cardschat? I'm just getting back into poker, school has taken over most of my life. Any new poker sites that are good, I've been using pokerstars forever.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I know that many players like the ggpoker site, but I still feel that pokerstars is the best poker site in the world. I think you also have sites like acr that work very well. I hope you have all the luck at the tables.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Oh boy it's been awhile. Is there anything new in the last 2 years I should know about Cardschat? I'm just getting back into poker, school has taken over most of my life. Any new poker sites that are good, I've been using pokerstars forever.

Hi.
I recommend you all the sites that have our daily freerolls. They are all reliable and each has its advantages. In addition, perhaps after such a long break you need to renew your knowledge and our free course will help you very well. Good luck.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love 888 poker because you can get a good bankroll with their freerolls, I love partypoker because of the satellites that are not that difficult to qualify for tournaments with a small range and you can also grow your bankroll fast:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally like ACR, ignition (Bovada), or BetOnline. Some others I played at are kinda dead now. These keep pretty active and have lots of options depending on the time of day. Reg tourneys, turbo tourneys, cash games at various levels are features of all three.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
go to GGpoker
the new room is hot
good luck

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Welcome back. Hey man, are you in a regulated state of the U.S.? If so you can play at some better sites than the rest of us. Pokerstars would be my top choice, lots of action at any time of day. Maybe 888 or Party Pkr. If not then might I recommend Bet Online or America's Cardroom.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many positive changes have taken place in two years. First of all, the number of daily and weekly freerolls has significantly increased. In addition, there is a lot of useful material to improve skills. Congratulations on your return.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Welcome back!
About the changes, our friends left above.

Good luck!!

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what you need to know is that you should continue to contribute with posts, opinions and interactions with other people, basically that's it, have fun Lol:D