BB stands for Big Brain

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is funniest bruh moment I had in a while :rofl:

I would consider that as a simple passive fish call and won't pay much attention to it, if guy wouldn't have like... an ideal reg's stats.

Smart Ass

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple passive fish call, and a very agressive sharky Limp with ten three :D
Or maybe you felt the passive atmosphere at the table so you could realy limp any hand u want and bet hard when you get it. But then again why do you bet the draw. :confused:
No offense bro its just harder to see your own mistakes then others.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that

This is funniest bruh moment I had in a while :rofl:

I would consider that as a simple passive fish call and won't pay much attention to it, if guy wouldn't have like... an ideal reg's stats.

View attachment 290116
that way in poker not always the best hand preflop will win the game poker is emotion until the end ...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do nit think it matters at all what it is called. It is important to be able to use it properly and make money. :)

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
soooo, you limped in pre with T3s, then decide to check back ten high with literally one of the best flops you could hope for when playing T3s, picked up a nut turn to give you an open ender + flush draw, flicked out a turn bet, and got some luck and hit the river, at which point you decide to toss in an overbet, because he has shown nothing but strength throughout the entire hand, and he will undoubtedly call an overbet after playing the hand passive??

I mean thankfully he showed up with a hand he cannot fold at that point as played, but I think betting something along the lines of 40% to target his 2x, 3x, 5x hands that you almost certainly fold out with an overbet for his entire stack on the river.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until today I thought that it was only a denominative relation as a singular of the chips, I always lived deceived hahaha I didn't know that it was called like that.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
soooo, you limped in pre with T3s, then decide to check back ten high with literally one of the best flops you could hope for when playing T3s, picked up a nut turn to give you an open ender + flush draw, flicked out a turn bet, and got some luck and hit the river, at which point you decide to toss in an overbet, because he has shown nothing but strength throughout the entire hand, and he will undoubtedly call an overbet after playing the hand passive??

I mean thankfully he showed up with a hand he cannot fold at that point as played, but I think betting something along the lines of 40% to target his 2x, 3x, 5x hands that you almost certainly fold out with an overbet for his entire stack on the river.

You should pay attention at SB, BB stack sizes. That's the whole reason why I've played so passively.
As soon as you put your money in the pot at any point, if they have anything ready or even empty overcards, you'll get instant repush from them. Any of your bets would be decent enough for them to steal. You should start betting only if you're ready to play for effective stack, basically you're playing push-fold as well as them. By not putting anything at the pot I'm making it not worth the risk of stacking. And if they decide to push anyway, my fold losses would be minimized.
That BB player would easily shake me off at any point and take a little amount of chips if he's played simple, by his hand and stack size. Instead he got greedy and go for something that look like a B.B. bluff catch.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

well played, good game reading .. although if he raised pre-flop with T3 the ubies would have been complicated but hey it shows that he was a recreational player K7 of is not a hand to play from my point of view .. congratulations on that greetings boat ..