Bar Poker - Fun, Free, free prizes, and the most halarious stuff ever.

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I play in a poker league at this bar. It's free, fun, and you can win prizes. Well now it's the most halarious "thing" I've ever seen.

There was this middle eastern guy there tonight. He has never played poker before until this night. Watching him deal was like that ESPN commercial with the guy in his garage home game and he couldn't shuff for beans. The best part was in a SNG 10 players large he took out the first 4 people on 4 consecutive hands. There are now only 6 players. 5 with approx. 3K each and 1 with 15K in chips. I decide to quit at one point cause the guy was becoming annoying. I go all-in (in the dark which no one new that I did that). Everyone called 100 to this guys BB which wasn't that big I think we where only on the 2nd level 50/100. He said raise to 2000, then I said all-in. It folds to him and he says call and then he said no I don't want you to go home I fold. He had QQ... I showed my hand and he said WOW I was lucky not to call. OK everyone laughed and laughed and laughed. I said let's see a rabbit... The guy says why I folded I lost the hand. So we dealt a rabbit. The guy was 100% correct I flopped a Full House. Unreal it was almost like the guy was more than human.

So we started to get all wierded out about the guy. He was going all in every hand we'd all fold and he'd show QQ, he did it again we all fold he shows 99, he does it again and shows 55, he does it again and get 1 caller. He shows 74o and the caller shows 88. He guy hits the flop 568. It was amazing, a friggin straight vs. set.

So we all start calling him PG (Poker God). I was also wondering if he was the Karma God cause it was hard to show patience with this guy. He was trying to grab other peoples cards, arguing about the rules, dealing like an idiot and really slow.

So again I decide to just quit or play until the end if I win the next hand (all-in). So I go all-in (in the dark). Everyone folds and he calls with Qs2s suited. I turn over KK. Pretty friggin amazing I get KK in the dark. He says you'll be lucky to win this hand. The flop Ks10S9c 7c 2h - said ooooo see your lucky there. The way he said it the hole table was rolling around on the floor of this bar laughing their asses off.

I ended up taking him for all his chips and then playing HU with the other real player at the table and Nick took me down pair vs. pair with my kicker lower than his.

Fun game, frustrating game, but kinda odd and very funny game.

You should have seen his play. If I was a really rich guy I would fly him out to vegas and buy him in for the wsop. I'd pay his travel and expenses. Then I'd want 80% of his winnings. Not a bad deal for him or me (if I was rich). There is a really good chance this guy might TID. I mean you have to get pretty lucky to win that tournament anyway.

I don't think ESPN and the WSOP people would be very happy about this. A complete begginer DONK wins the WSOP? or maybe they'd love it. Hard to tell...