Banned from FT

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not that I know these things...but....lol.....I've heard that if you have another email addy that you can use...go to a different pc - say at the library or friends place - other than your own IP addy....create a new account with different personal info other than what you used to get banned with...then you can log in from your own IP addy...just something I heard :cool:

K divebitch, thanks for the correction. I took the above scheme as part of eliran's plan, misread the sender.

I stand by my sentiments however, that too many people find it to easy to set up multiple accounts, collude by various means, etc., all of which are referenced in this thread. This activity, as it grows, could kill online gaming unless we find reliable safeguards (ha ha).
Eliran's original post is asking for help in bypassing the system which is in place to slow this kind of behaviour down. So eliran, if you are on the up and up, don't choke please, just pass the chips, if Tilt will listen to your story. onebourbons advice smells bad, don't go that way... in poker or whatever.
I love online poker, and the communities, and I don't want greedy mofos ruining the game for all of us. Read: Steeeammmmm....

Wild Rivers

Wild Rivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone were to start up a poker site that ENCOURAGED collusion, multi screen names, and other methods of cheating, it'd no doubt be a big hit and thousands would rush to sign up.