Bankroll Stimulus Act!

J

jimib

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am talking about the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 the Bush admin. passed.

I encourage poker players to "help" the economy by using the up to $600 the nearsighted Bush admin. is giving us to fund your bankroll. They have made it a pain in the ass to deposit money to say nothing of the $175 it took me over 1 yr to get back from netteller.

So they passed this half-assed online gambling bill to make life miserable. I say get even! By depositing that money in an "illegal" gambling site to boost your bankroll and create your own little "Economic Stimulus Package". Find a site with a first good deposit bonus that doubles once you clear the bonus.

That $600 would fund a very safe bankroll (24 buy-ins) for the $.10/25 cash games, which over time if you maintain even a small winning percentage you will double your money (after clearing bonus) while learning to play better. The Bush Admin wants to pay you to become a better poker player! YeeeeHaaaaaa!

Maybe use some of that money to join a poker instruction site such as PokerSavvyPlus.com which has 2 two of the online biggest cash game pros "Ansky" and Ike Haxxton as instructors. Part of the Bush Admin. "No Poker Player Left Behind" act.
:icon_sant

"Defines Irony"

hahahahahahah

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management