Bankroll Management

T

tiltedskill2130

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll allows me to play micro tourneys without worries however in my head i feel like i waste my time playing micro because a min cash after 5 hours seems pointless however i always usually make it deep into the micros. Is it normal to want to move to the next level and what shold my bankroll be if i am going to play mid level rather then micro? this has been a struggle for me since i began playing..all opinions are appricated

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think that first of all it is important to feel psychologically comfortable. That is, you can only play for the money you can afford to spend. In my case, it is about 3% of my bankroll per day.
Good luck.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally you level up when you feel ready to go up when you think you already exceed that level of play, but of course the bankroll is very important, experts say that you have to have a minimum of 100 to 200 tickets or boxes to be able to raise to support the bad streaks, but you play mtts and there the variance is stronger, if you think about getting a little more money or strengthening your bankroll more, I recommend that you play tournaments of the sit & go mode less variance and better profit in the medium term .

W

Wilpokert

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
skills

My bankroll allows me to play micro tourneys without worries however in my head i feel like i waste my time playing micro because a min cash after 5 hours seems pointless however i always usually make it deep into the micros. Is it normal to want to move to the next level and what shold my bankroll be if i am going to play mid level rather then micro? this has been a struggle for me since i began playing..all opinions are appricated

i use the micro tournements to get better and hope to make it through to get a ticket or enough money to buy a ticket and then hit the jackpot
:):):):)

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Suggesting you to play as lowest as you can, maybe also you can try some tournaments for a low price and huge prizes.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll management not only allows you to play without pressure but also makes sure you will have a profit in a long run if you are a winning player. There is no guarantee that you don't have bad luck for a long time and your bankroll will be burned quickly if you're in that situation. So I think it's risky when moving to a higher stake unless you are very confident about your skill. Normally, you need 100 buy-ins to play for a average player and 50 buy-ins for a good player. And if tournaments have rebuys or add-ons, you need more buy-ins to play.

Last edited:
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management