Bad Poker Etiquette?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess this is why I do it, kind of insult to injury lol. Maybe not a nice thing to be doing, maybe I should not do this.

wouldn it be more of an insult if you took their entire stack though??? the injury is you had the better hand...insult is you FULLY stacked their ass

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leaving your 'victim' one chip may be a mistake considering the 'chip and a chair' philosophy. ... :p

Karma can be really brutal sometimes. ;)

It's a cash game so leaving them with that one chip isn't really an issue - they'll be either rebuying a whole lot more of them or leaving the game at the end of the hand in either case.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a cash game so leaving them with that one chip isn't really an issue - they'll be either rebuying a whole lot more of them or leaving the game at the end of the hand in either case.

Has nothing to do with the 'chip and a chair' ...

If the victim has no BR, the remaining chip is their ONE chip. Having one chip doesn't mean you have to leave a cash table, nor does it mean you 'must' reload.

Whether ring, stt or mtt, a double up, doubled up (or more) repeatedly still rebuilds a stack.

Guess my original comment was more Karma intensive than chip intensive .... sheesh.... :rolleyes:

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its kind of a dick move imo....but to each his own....almost like a slow roll

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's taking the p*ss a bit isn't it. Like rubbing their nose in it. Not quite as bad as slow-rolling though.