Bad luck

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do when you don't win, when you just lose? That depresses a bit, when not even with AA you win, and it's just bad luck, I stopped playing for a few days. What are you doing?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What do you do when you don't win, when you just lose? That depresses a bit, when not even with AA you win, and it's just bad luck, I stopped playing for a few days. What are you doing?

Turn Into Rage Monster :cool:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not playing sounds like a great idea. I personally bet on sports and if I am running badly enough I will play Russian roulette with my entire bankroll. Works great until it doesn't!

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm just taking a break. I have been playing poker for over 5 years, and during this time I have made sure that a break is the best option in such cases.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! When I play a lot, I don't notice moving because it's just part of the game!

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad luck is tough to deal with, it will cause you to doubt everything, I general play worse with bad luck, it hurts even more. Leaving poker table for a while is the best option.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm taking a break. This is the only thing that really helps, saves money and nerves.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leave the game alone for a few days or a week. You need to get away from all phases of luck good or bad cause even when you're running good you can't run good forever. So just play while you're hot and as soon as you hit the wall walk away and try another time.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

Sometimes I stop playing for a few days, this is better to regain focus and calm, sometimes I keep playing and get my focus back at the same time, it's just a temporary psychological problem, it may last for several days, or only for several hours.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don’t do anything, as I’m already used to this kind of moving! But when they move me in 4-5 tournaments, I already start to freak out, and stop playing for a couple of days, because I understand that I don't need to play in a bad mood, and this will not affect my bankroll for the better! Every time I think that the distance will return everything! Good luck at the tables and in life!

C

chux119

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, good one!
I start to rage, but then I remember that I also had a few lucky streaks before and that it's just a game we need to have fun. Although, playing in a bad mood is never an option!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You just have to understand that it is part of the game. Many times we win hands that we are under before the flop

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That only happens to me on one site, so I just accept it and just continue playing

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very complicated and disheartening to lose with strong hands. But we must persist that one day we will be champions!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The problem with poker is we are always losing with hands. It's just a part of the game. I just know my time to win will come and just don't worry about the luck.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better stop for today,if needed few days brake

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you can tell at a point that it's not your day and it's time to do something else, no point in trying to win when it's just a losing streak, so always know there is a next day to play and not to force winning

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing even the strongest cards is inevitable for the poker player. Just accept it, and learn to win on any card. With humility, everything is in order, but I still can't win))).

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So, it's life. It's part of the game.
You always have to come back stronger, learning from all of your previous mistakes.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I am not a magician and cannot change the past, I cannot change what I have already lost !!! If I did everything right and my actions were not a mistake, then nothing needs to be done !!! We need to think about the future and how to develop in poker further without making many mistakes and there will definitely be victories !!!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
luck and misfortune come and go neither of the two is steadfast so you should always expect that even if you are on a lucky streak, the bad luck will catch up with you or vice versa. It is only important that you make sure that you give your best when playing and sometimes the bad luck is not really bad luck but simply wrong decisions. Losing with AA doesn't happen as infrequently as some might suspect. any hand can win or lose and that's what you just have to accept. But I know it all too well that it just doesn't work out to win, but I don't let that discourage or upset me. But if you can't handle it then it might be better to take a break and or just play low buy ins or even freerols, although not every freerol is the same. A little distance can sometimes be surprising and then, when you have found the desire to play poker again, you return to poker

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing with loose cards and end up with higher amount of chips towards the end of tournaments I still then loose to straight draw, when I have two pair alot. It angers me so much how many times people seem to hit a gut shot against me later on, I hope one day I learn my lesson and just fold...

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have a mental breakdown, go on walks etc. Stop playing for a few hours

T

TM7487

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just know that ups and downs are normal and if you keep playing the right way it will turn in your favour

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When you play and you lose, even if your efforts are good, then you must think of changing. Change the stakes you play, or the type of the game, or the number of the games, or the strategy you apply and generally think and search what else might be wrong and make it better.