bad beat ventings...

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay I am almost certain that bad luck just follows me...played a few MTTs and busted out with some of my worst beats..

didnt want to go through all my hands to just find that bad beat but it went like this..

On the bubble with about 12 blinds with pocket AAs...I raise all-in and get called by the button with also about 10 blinds with KJo ...flop comes "QT2" ...turn comes a "4"..rivers of course a "9" for the straight...leaving me with about 1-2 blinds..lol

in another tourney just past the bubble..with only 15 blinds in the hijack I get pocket KK's..raise all-in and get called by the big blind with about 10 blinds left with him holding AJo...flop comes "9K4" ..flopped a set and was sure I was going to win ...turn comes "J" ..and after the "J" came I was just yellin out there better be no QUEEN because if it were me id never get that lucky and what do you know the river comes a "Q" giving him the straight...*sigh*...I hate being teased...

then the very next hand I pick up KJs and go all-in for the rest of my 5 blinds and get called by the very same player who turns over "52s" ...and of course he gets a pair of 2s and takes it... *sigh*

shortly after...I joined a turbo MTT and after losing a race with my pocket TTs against an AQo..I went all in for about 7 blinds with A7o and get called by the big blind with his A5s ...and yes I was hoping that this time I would get lucky and win but with my variance.. he flopped a "5" and knocked me out..*sigh* again..

and heres another one..this one wasnt so bad but still..

I was chip leader at the table and everyone limps..I had AK of clubs on the button and decided to push all-in...I get called by pocket 99's and knew it was going to be a race...flop comes "2c6s4c" ..so I have the nut flush draw and two overs...so I was a favorite on the flop and after getting so many bad beats I could atleast win as a favorite this once..of course being a fav. doesnt always hold up and I miss completely...

I geuss this is just variance but just wanted to whine about my lossings...:p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a bad beats section for this stuff

T

tlpactor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say that I get alot of bad beats also when I play at absolute. I like the setup and everything, but I think there are alot more bad players there then a lot of other sites. That site and bodog. Oh well I guess we can't win them all or we would be playing at the World series next year sitting next to Daniel Negreanu or someone famous.
Good post even if it was in the wrong section. Hope to see you at the tables.

tlpactor:cool: