Back on top

G

greener_lax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after a couple of weeks of losing at .25/.50, i'm back on top. it was my worst losing streak since signing up for full tilt in july. about $500 in total, which is a pretty decent size chunk out of my bankroll, almost enough for me to drop down a level. what was really horrible about this losing streak was that i was consistently losing. everyday i would sit down and lose. it didn't matter how well i played. i honestly can't recall one day out of those 2 weeks where i actually made money. there might of been a day or 2 where i broke even or made 10 bucks or something, but nothing significant. i also don't believe i played on tilt. i was really starting to believe that i could no longer turn a profit in online holdem, at these blinds anyways. I decided to take a 2 day break and re- evaluate my game. there wasn't any big holes in my game, and i believe that i still would have turned a profit the way i was playing. regardless, i decided to tighten my game a little bit and focus more on position. after coming up with this game plan, i hit the tables and was extremely successfull, to say the least. in the last 3 days i've made $400, almost errasing my 2 week debt. i feel that focusing more on position has helped me improve my game, not that i didn't before, but not to the degree i do now. the biggest reason, however, is because the cards finally started falling my way. lets hope they continue to do so:D but for now im happy i've made 400.00 in the last 3 days.

G

greener_lax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no comments:( . this will get it back to the top :D

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well if the cards starting falling your way then it didnt matter what position u were in!