bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I spent a long time without playing, the card chat has changed a lot, I'm even lost, and you, winning a lot or losing? lol

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do not get lost, but sit down at the gaming table, your winnings depend on your actions.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
welcome back ... and enjoy again everything that this wonderful community of cardschat offers us ... enjoy it friend

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I spent a long time without playing, the card chat has changed a lot, I'm even lost, and you, winning a lot or losing? lol
Yes, the layout has changed a little bit, but the games continue... welcome.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back to the game :)
I also came back to play poker 2-3 years ago, wish you all the best in the tables.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
welcome back, friend happy to see you again I think all tournaments take just as long as before the speed has not changed players have become more and more boring to play due to the fact that players do not play poker but just sit and wait 1 hour for one hand like AA and I'm still thinking soon this question about speed will be popular and it will be changed

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Lately I haven't had much luck with the all-ins, I almost always get worse cards than mine

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back to the game. It's nice to take a break with poker sometimes. I wish you good luck at the tables

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
welcome back! I also had time to play, so I wish you a good game! 💪😁

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't win as much as I would like, but still my results are pretty good and my bankroll is growing. Our freerolls allowed me to significantly increase my bankroll and thanks to this, I began to treat the game more disciplined and patient.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Over the years, poker has not changed a bit, and all the old tricks work like clockwork. People play very loose preflop, fold to c-bets too often, don't defend their checks well, and fold too often on the river in big pots.In order to move up the limits quickly and efficiently, we need to recognize and eliminate the most obvious leaks in the strategy, otherwise the rise will be a lot of pain.Play and enjoy the game.