Status
Not open for further replies.
twan2630

twan2630

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys i know i have post in asking for the stream of aussie an i well just ask agian have some on link to aussie millions 2014 can you please post it if you have thank you :) :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't get it, what's with the sudden interest in the Aussie Millions this year? I don't remember anyone ever caring this much before - it can't just be Ivey winning big, because he comes and cleans up pretty much every year.

As mentioned in the other threads, TV coverage of the Aussie Millions has always been pretty average at best. Worse than average the times that Paul Khoury did the commentary.

I don't know if Stars being on board this year will change anything but to the best of my knowledge it's never been streamed live, so the best you're likely to get is the edited highlights package (most likely of the super-high roller, the final stages of the main event, and the invitational cash game) that they'll release after they have time to cut it together, record the commentary and then find someone to distribute it. Seriously, don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.