ATTN: All well known members who excel in tournies!

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I have a problem today. I promised my gf that I would take her to the aquarium today since its free to the public today. She wanted to :canabis: and go see the fishes so thats the plan lol.

Now my problem, I am a member of raketherake and I am registered for the 32k freeroll at 3pm EST (same as CC freeroll). And of course Murphys law must apply and thats exactly when she is plannin on headed there lol. Now I have two options I am mulling over and I wanted to see if anyone would like to input. I can go to the aquarium and hope i have chips when I get back or I can have someone play for me until I get back.

I have a friend who i can transfer all my funds to if need be but I would hope that the well-respected members here (sorry those are the only ones I would debate doing this with) would not make me have to do that whole transfer thing. If I do this the person will keep in contact with me preferably through AIM and when I have to leave they will take my place and play till I get back. I figure this gives me a better chance to cash with 1st being 7k :eek: . If you do this for me we can discuss beforehand the % of the cash that you would get for this (unless of course you wanna do it out of the goodness of your heart :icon_sant lol) and I would take over when I get back if your still in. I would prefer someone who plays a tighter game, TAG would be ok since its close to my style but the tighter the better. I pretty much want you to watch my chips and get the money when I get the hands, just not too much "gambling" as hard as that may be to do.

Sorry about the long post and if you guys have any input/questions just let me know, was wondering also if I did this who you guys think would be the best bet?

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty sure what you are wanting to do is illegal in the poker community and definitely considered cheating.

:)

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing in that 32k raketherake FR too.

I dunno about someone else playing for you, but hell its just a freeroll - if ya really want to go to the aquarium its probably more fun.

Im taking 1st for the 7k :D :D

merenoise

merenoise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty sure what you are wanting to do is illegal in the poker community and definitely considered cheating.

:)

Technically it would be considered collusion, but since he isn't trying to gain any advantage other than keeping his stack in play I don't see anything wrong with it. Would be different if he and another player were sharing their hands with each other but that's not what he wants to do here.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess if it was legal, I would not mind playing....but if I am correct and it is against the rules, then no thanks :\

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definately a bad idea for someone else to do it, just sit out and hope to still be in when you return

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol fakkk

out so fast....

I was ahead and got sucked out on OFC its full tilt.

had AJ - they had 66, call my x4 pfr

flop 23j I bet 250 he goes all in, i call and I know im ahead of ****ing course.

he rivers his 6.

sweeettttttttttttttt

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea true, just gonna sit out, figured id give it a shot lol

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah try and become chip leader before u leave. I am prety sure it would be colusion.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's the reason the winner of the online WS (forget the exact name of it) got disqualified right?

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How does someone play for you? Do you give them your password? I don't understand how this is done.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was at Stars

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does someone play for you? Do you give them your password? I don't understand how this is done.

Yes you have to give them all you login info. I have never done this though i swear.:p:p:p:p:p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's the reason the winner of the online WS (forget the exact name of it) got disqualified right?

It's also the reason Sorel Mizzi can't play on Full Tilt any more, why Josh Field can't play Stars events any more... there's been quite a few high profile cases of this.