Status
Not open for further replies.
jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no problem asking for a chip count. Just don't do it every hand.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm am surprised he would sound off sitting there with trips. I think I might look for another chance to get under his skin. Just me though.

D

dan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think he thought you were being a stupid kid i would like to know what else was going on. it seems there must be more to the story? like was his chip count obvious? did he just take a bad beat something else is happening here

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think he thought you were being a stupid kid i would like to know what else was going on. it seems there must be more to the story? like was his chip count obvious? did he just take a bad beat something else is happening here

I dont think i said anything to him that would make him mad at me. I get teased by some of the regs because i have to wear a "no alcohol" wristband which is pretty funny but thats the most ill run into. I keep to myself when i'm there because i'm young and not really a regular( i only go maybe once or twice a month), so i wasn't being obnoxious.

M

myragswinlol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
his reaction is pretty hilarious... pretty dumb on his part.. it is ok to ask for a count and your entitled to know/see how many chips a player has in front of them.. the player you ask is not in titled to count the chips but the dealer must and give an amount to the player that asks.

S

Show838

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nope asking info is part of the game, it takes practice to master that part. and it looks like your on your way nice play.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At any given moment you have the right to ask for your opponents chip count. Screw him for getting pissed. This may very well be a tactic to induce a call, henceforth his all in shove. Don't bother arguing for you will be adding fuel to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.