Arghhhhhhh!!!!!

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am having a couple bad days, in my opinion it's not the site. I'm being dealt junk most of the time (the stats on one table out of 27 hands I was dealt 2 good solid hands) or I'm in bad position to try & bluff or if I am dealt a good hand, which has been rare the last couple days, I lose to a bad beat. It's made me question my play which is normal, but overall you have your good days and your bad days, that's poker! So I hope things turn for you!

belerophon

belerophon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In before merge?

(I don't know if it applies here so I say it cautiously).

Btw... my ft br has increased over 1000% in the last 24 hrs or so. Must be something wrong somewhere.

C00T

C00T

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am having a couple bad days, in my opinion it's not the site. I'm being dealt junk most of the time (the stats on one table out of 27 hands I was dealt 2 good solid hands) or I'm in bad position to try & bluff or if I am dealt a good hand, which has been rare the last couple days, I lose to a bad beat. It's made me question my play which is normal, but overall you have your good days and your bad days, that's poker! So I hope things turn for you!

I once went 63 hands without a playable hand. I folded them all and on the 64th hand I won all my blinds back +. Poker is boring sometimes. Usually when you are on a losing streak and not getting any cards. It happens to all of us.

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once went 63 hands without a playable hand. I folded them all and on the 64th hand I won all my blinds back +. Poker is boring sometimes. Usually when you are on a losing streak and not getting any cards. It happens to all of us.

63 hands is nothing lol, just saying.

J

john321

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes op, fulltilt has doomswitch set on entire site once a month...

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Wow, are you serious? I find going 30+ of bad hands normal, infact more than normal. I've very often gone a whole tournament for example without any higher cards. I had 2 pairs preflop, 3'3s and 10's and that was all.

I think it's good if you get one good hand in like 50 hands..

A

am21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep i agree with what most of u are saying
but for what WVHILLBILLY saying i suck i dont agree
yeah my stats suck
but stats aint everything in a poker player
but i do think BRM is my biggest problem
players lose over $1000 in thier first year of playing cash
so -$800 is not that bad in my book
but anyway thanks for ur input =)

x2486

x2486

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...yeah my stats suck
but stats aint everything in a poker player...

Yes, there's... ummm... chip tricks! Are you really good at chip tricks? Because that's how I think poker players should be ranked is by how well they do chip tricks. I'm not very good at them myself, so I really admire a player who can shuffle and twirl their chips like a pro!

Of course, that's not really fair to the online players, because even if they can do chip tricks, no one can see them. So maybe players should be ranked by how much they contribute to the game. $800 is a pretty good contribution for an amateur I guess. I bet if you play higher stakes you could contibute even more. Though I hear they respect your raises up there, so that might not work for really good players like you who just happen to be losing a lot of money at the lower stakes.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also don't like threads that are based on sites being rigged or unfair but yet the person still plays there ? WTF ? If i even thought i was being cheated i would be out of there faster then a virgin out of her clothes on her wedding night ! I have had my down swings and have gotten frustrated over it but never to the point of shouting "rigged" i just stick to how i play and it all works out. Someone else mentioned in this thread about poker being boring, yep when i play i listen to tunes or blog talk radio because i play tight pretty much and in between hands sometimes can get a bit boring especially when playing against those you are already familiar with.