April Results/May Goals

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
April was a bit of a mess for me. I decided to switch from $5 SNGs to $10 SNGs, and immediately started on a HUGE downswing. I also wasted a lot of time playing SCOOP satellites. Played less than 8,000 ring hands, and the month would've been a wash had it not been for my fortuitous $1K cash on the 29th.

Not sure how much time I'll get for poker in May, so here are my conservative goals.

1) Play 7,500 hands at 25NL
2) Post overall profit at 25NL
3) Final table a 90 or 180-man game

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can say for this month is lol, I can't make up my mind what I want to play. HU is fun but I don't think I can beat it because I tilt kind of easily, it's between 6 max and Full ring. I think I'm going to try 6 max for now and see where it takes me. This was a pretty much a wasted month, I wanted to get to 100NL but I'm right where I started.

lol-1.png

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do you guys get these graphs? what program does this and does it cost money

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can also look at the FreePokerDB at http://fpdb.sourceforge.net and its a free hand history tracker program with a graph. Pain in the butt to install but worth a look if you like "free" stuff.

Anyways my goals for May:

- Focus on 6max
- Write down weekly goals for study (videos, notes, research)
- At least 3 coaching sessions (ideally 4) with ChuckTs
- Steady as she goes

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed the first two weeks of April due to that stupid FTP 10-day promotion. I couldn't win at that but I did make the $25 bonus. Then I brought the losing back to Stars for the first few sessions. Luckily I finished with 18 winning sessions out of 20 for a good month.

Goals are to get enough in my bankroll to play for some serious money like most of the rest of you and to put in at least 60K hands.

Attachments

• graphapril09.JPG
    graphapril09.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 23
C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laugh if you must. :)

There would be a similar graph for April for combined Omaha and O8 games where I am also up about $35. ;)

april.png

Goal for May is to play mostly 05nl and hopefully shake this little slump I just entered into.

4k hands holdem with at least 2k omaha will be the volume goal...

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any fancy graphs since I don't use any poker tracking software other than my own spreadsheet I keep.

Started the month out strong with some nice sessions live and also started building up a roll again on pokerstars.

By the end of April I was really focused on building my online roll back up to what I am confortable with and I am on a good pace.

April +$150
May goal +$700

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will post graph later when im on the desktop.

Ring: 19K hands at 25nl 6max- up like one buy-in, was a really swingy month and i probably should be up more but i tilted some money off by pure spew play.
Was doing good for like the first 3weeks of the month and then i decited i needed to start paying all the fish off.
So yeah ring- 25$+

MTTs:
Only played a few and the biggest cashes where:
120/29k sunday 200k for like 263$.
Win in the CC 11$ deepstack for 164$.
Overall- 320$

Overall 355$
Also have a bunch of FPPs i need to do something with.
I could just save them for one of the bonuses in the PS stores but the silver/gold ones are such low value i will probably just use them for 210FPP to 200k.

So decent month thanks to some donkaments but kinda unhappy with ring.

May:

1. Find cure to tilt

2. Either go for gold on PS or move my roll over to titan(or any other
Ipoker site), or some other site for some rackback and bonus whoring.

3.Get a routine for playing. Not just mindlessly fire up some tables, make sure im rested,calm and in the "zone" to play before i start.

4.Profit :).

5. Even if im geting close to beeing rolled for 50nl do not move up until im happy with my winrate and have stoped swinging like crazy.

6. study,study,study

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goals are to get enough in my bankroll to play for some serious money like most of the rest of you and to put in at least 60K hands.
That's a pretty graph. Is that 2$NL?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I will post a graph when Im in the mood, coz it shows my epic $20 profitz for the month.

Great graph Jake, can you teach me how to play pokah.

Lol at WV - start 6max - end 6max graph. (don't worry you can have a laugh at my 200nl shot graph later).

Well done to all the guys showing profits this month.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I will post a graph when Im in the mood, coz it shows my epic $20 profitz for the month.

Lol at WV - start 6max - end 6max graph. (don't worry you can have a laugh at my 200nl shot graph later).

Get coaching from Jagsti, Hes a good guy you might have seen him about. Then just post a tonne of HA and watch loadsaaaaaaa DC vids.
Also switch to FR cus your a GRINDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What happened to the foray into the land of HU?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the foray into the land of HU?

Actually, HU went well overall. Played well for a while then I went on gut wrenching d/swong, as is expected at HU.

But I moved sites as Ipoker was pretty tilting I found. Back at Stars now, so yeah, i think I will get back to HU at some stage, coz it was enjoyable.

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a pretty good month, successfully moved to 10NL. 34k hands, $185 profit:cool:...

Aprilsgraph-1.jpg

May's goals:
*Play the required number of hands to earn Silver VIP level.
*Further close the gap between VP$IP and PFR%
*Keep running good.

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My graph for April, first positive month of the year for me...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 16
Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back to my home computer, so can post graph now. May starts today for me. Graph is 10nl at stars, also lost buyin at 25nl and won a little more than that at 5nl while earning the $25 bonus at Tilt (that was april, right?) Add in a couple CC cashes and few bucks at microsngos was actually closer to +300 for the month.

Attachments

• april.JPG
    april.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Marklar

Marklar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's my April Graph. Mostly $0.25/$0.50 Limit and then some $0.05/$.10 NL. All six max

april2009e.jpg

Last edited:
StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May's Goals:
1. Win a wsop main event seat
2. Get either HEM or PT3 (still waiting for support help on HEM, downloaded it, not working though)
3. Win a WSOP main even seat
4. Play my A game
5. Win a WSOP main event seat