Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game of poker isn't just about winning chips 💰, it's about mastering life skills 🎓.

Whether it's decision making, reading people, or managing risk, the lessons you learn at the poker table can translate to real life.

Have you ever applied poker strategies to everyday situations?
I am 47 years old. I started playing poker about 4 years ago. I'm already at the age where I apply my life strategies to poker situations :)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker skills are closely linked to real life.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will never win in the life of a patient guy, the patient guy is always winning.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me if you want to be a good poker player you need to have patience and discipline. And I learned that in real life you also need a lot of patience and discipline to achieve your goals.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I now apply my poker strategy in my personal life on a regular basis. I just became more patient and it gives good results.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker helps to develop many skills in personal life One of the most important is to know how to make the best decisions

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I have applied them in life, what's more, this game is not for everyone, you should study, be constant, give it time and dedication...

A

AmeliaT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
there are many habits that I apply in life. For example, I very rarely show a bad mood if I have been offended. I stick to the last if I am confident in my actions and stick to the plan. Also, before I was afraid to take risks and was very frugal, I did not spend money on anything except the most necessary (housing, food and water, detergents, which I also saved). And now I started to take risks, I allow myself to confidently spend money. Now I do everything with confidence

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course, your words are correct, they reflect your personality and reflect your decisions

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everyday I play poker in my life. :cool:

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting on your ass for a long time is a very important skill in real life)))