Anyone NOT on rakeback?

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many of you are currently not getting your rakeback? I decided to start this thread as the huge amount of people I speak to on Full Tilt don't realise what rakeback is and that they are missing out.

for those unaware, rakeback is a percentage of the rake you pay being claimed back through a 3rd party "rakeback" website. The amount is usually around 30%

The site I am on is thisisthenuts.com - If you are currently not getting your rakeback from one of the supported sites you should drop them an email and see if they can hook you up. They also offer a kick ass monthly freeroll with a guarenteed 10K pool. Last time I played 800 runners were listed but my opening table was empty so i just stole every blind until the table got broke up. Then when we were down to 400 ish we started playing properly. I ran to 78th which scored me $80 for free, pretty worth while.

The big sites who don't offer rakeback are stars and party, just another reason to play on full tilt poker I guess :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
You will never see me personally endorse Rakeback on Cardschat.com, purely because it has a shady background of sites poaching players and getting people to create 2nd accounts which is always against poker site terms and conditions.

P.S. I removed the self-promotion out of your post, please read the Rules.

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fair enough nick,

but still I feel rakeback is a system players should be aware of.

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah me. I set up my fulltilt account before ever hearing about rake back, and always thought that you could not get a rake back deal 'after the fact'. Is this the case or is there a way that you can indeed get rake back on an existing account???
Thanks in advance.