• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Anyone NOT on rakeback?

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many of you are currently not getting your rakeback? I decided to start this thread as the huge amount of people I speak to on Full Tilt don't realise what rakeback is and that they are missing out.

for those unaware, rakeback is a percentage of the rake you pay being claimed back through a 3rd party "rakeback" website. The amount is usually around 30%

The site I am on is thisisthenuts.com - If you are currently not getting your rakeback from one of the supported sites you should drop them an email and see if they can hook you up. They also offer a kick ass monthly freeroll with a guarenteed 10K pool. Last time I played 800 runners were listed but my opening table was empty so i just stole every blind until the table got broke up. Then when we were down to 400 ish we started playing properly. I ran to 78th which scored me $80 for free, pretty worth while.

The big sites who don't offer rakeback are stars and party, just another reason to play on full tilt poker I guess :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
You will never see me personally endorse Rakeback on Cardschat.com, purely because it has a shady background of sites poaching players and getting people to create 2nd accounts which is always against poker site terms and conditions.

P.S. I removed the self-promotion out of your post, please read the Rules.

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fair enough nick,

but still I feel rakeback is a system players should be aware of.

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah me. I set up my fulltilt account before ever hearing about rake back, and always thought that you could not get a rake back deal 'after the fact'. Is this the case or is there a way that you can indeed get rake back on an existing account???
Thanks in advance.