Any Ideas how to find poker players to play together in shared apartments?

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, if anyone knows how to find people with the same Interest as me who are willing to share an apartment and play online and or live poker for a living. From me Im 18years, from austria in Salzburg, but I would like to move out in the next years, and a shared apartment with people of mine would be the best thing that i would expect could happen, also the living expenses wouldnt be together as high as alone.
If anyone knows online where to find them or if anyone of you is interested please write me and I share my email that we can connect!
Liviu, 18y, Salzburg (Austria)

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In my country there are sites like roommatees.com that I have heard are great for finding compatible roommates. I do not know what is available in Austria, but there are probably also multiple online sites available to you there.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah , better stick with live poker if living under the same roof . That or login to different online sites .

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just find some roommates who don't play poker - you can share expenses with anyone, but sharing IP addresses when playing poker can cause some issues.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think what are you trying to do is a great idea especially if you’re going to be playing live pole aversive said if you’re playing online with your legs, you may have issues with using the same IP address. If you decide to do that, I would check with the poker sites to see if there would be an issue or use your cell phone as a hotspot might be an option. I don’t know what would be the best but before you do move in with people like that, I would check first with the poker sites. That way you have a clear idea of what you can and can’t do for you to move in with her people and then find out you all can’t play the same site or worse get banned