Annoying Pros

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Love him or hate him....he certainly is unique. I'd love to see him heads up vs Hellmuth. Man, would that be a show.

I second this!! Actually, it could be quite good! (my money would be on Phil to win. :))

RAFAELO1

RAFAELO1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure Hellmuth would win, but I've love to see Kassouf make the Poker Brat nuts. I'd pay Pay Per View money to see that shit.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Love him or hate him....he certainly is unique. I'd love to see him heads up vs Hellmuth. Man, would that be a show.
I agree with you, it would be a great game, Will would get under Phil's skin but Phil would take it down.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth Without a doubt, although he is also one of my favorite players, he is annoying and swears. But a table would not be fun without it.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Tony G the most. His table talk is legendary and he really know how to get to his opponents. I suspect he is a sociopath though so.....

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dan Bilzerian is not a pro player, as I know...

Yeah he's in that strange space where he claims he made his money playing poker, but anyone who gives that more than a moment's serious thought comes to the conclusion it's almost certainly not true... :p

While I can see where people are coming from disliking Tony G, personally I love him. You also can't deny that his table talk is effective from time to time, like in the famous "on your bike / send more Russians" hand.

RAFAELO1

RAFAELO1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the Giants and Jets suck I didn't bother to watch football today but rather binged watched the wsop. I have to say, that Anton Saout is a pissface. The guy's face would break if he ever cracked a smile. And he doesn't look like a gratious man either.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Kassouf is the worst. Besides being a jerk, he also takes forever to play his cards, which makes him doubly annoying.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I met this girl in the seedy part of Houston, who was like totally annoying.... and not only was she like really drunk and loud, but after I paid her, she wouldn't honor my request that she...... Oh wait..............

You mean POKER pros, dont you?.....

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom dwan it seems to be so aggresive you never know what he plays.

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d much rather watch people like D-Negs, Tony G, Hellmuth etc than players who sit there with headphones on.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth crying about bad beats all the time, like me

rsimms

rsimms

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alex Keating.

I am watching him on the WPT right now and holy, does he ever love to chirp, and it looks like it works well for him.

One time in the early tables he had a player convinced that he had a full boat (ace's full of 6's??) by the way he was being an asshole. Then Keating told him "if you fold within 'x' seconds, I'll let you see one of my cards." The guy folds picks a card, it was a king.

Getting underneath somebody skin looks like it can be a great way to pick up on tells and win. It made me want to read 'Verbal poker tells" to put some table talk into my tool box.

M

Moneynjpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G[emoji35][emoji35] I can’t stand him. Solid player but ****y and annoying.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imho Dnegs is super annoying, a excellent player, but man when he's doing good he will not stfu, but then watch when he's not doing so good, he doesn't talk much

Shawn sheekan was annoying

Pralad Freeman is real annoying

The Swartz's are annoying

Plenty more I just can't think off the top of my head

Now for some players I really like

Phil hellmuth
Phil Ivey
Tony G is one of my fav players
I like will kassouf lol
Gavin Smith
Sammy Farha
We all gotta love moneymaker or most of you wouldn't even know what Holdem is lol.
Scotty Nguyen , baby
Men the master
The grinder mizrachi
Phil laak is awesome
Antonio esfandari
Vanessa Russo cause of she went all in I would call.
Chino Rheem
Gus Hanson

Plus many more but this list is long enough

RAFAELO1

RAFAELO1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I forgot about Fedor Holz. Does he have to go into the tank for EVERY hand???

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I forgot about Fedor Holz. Does he have to go into the tank for EVERY hand???
Fedor holz is just on a whole other level and is literally thinking level 10 in 99% of his hands

I forgot to add him on my list of awesome players

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yea I agree, Jesus is super annoying, I didn't like him even before we found out he was a crook

Another annoying player: Maurice Hawkins, very good player but a total douche imo

RAFAELO1

RAFAELO1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fedor holz is just on a whole other level and is literally thinking level 10 in 99% of his hands

I forgot to add him on my list of awesome players
Then I assume Doc Sands is operating on that special level of consiousness as well. The guy takes forever.