Angry Players

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who's the angriest poker player/most amusing to watch? I've seen some guys go off and it's so funny.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most evil poker players are the players who lose money

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that the most evil players are those who are ill-mannered.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Who's the angriest poker player/most amusing to watch? I've seen some guys go off and it's so funny.
I am not sure about angry or not but Phil Hellmuth is really exciting player:D! Always amazing watch for his game.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Poker Brat

I'm pretty sure the consensus answer is Phil Hellmuth. Even after all these years its a big dose of schadenfreude to watch him pout like a 6-year-old. Being immature has made him a lot of money though!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every player is angry...Aren't you like that? :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think evil poker players are the ones who always lose

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started to play poker some three years ago I watched few videos but soon realized I do not want to watch them any more regardless if they are angry or in their average mood.
They may be intelligent and hard working and I assume you can learn a lot from Phil Hellmuth's books, but what can you gain from watching him in the action ?
If this is your definition of fun let be it, but I prefer to watch the youtube kittens instead.
One can argue that you can learn some intimidation techniques there, but again, I prefer to learn from real professionals.

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
risky guys

In my opinion, the angriest players are the most risky ones. They put at risk to much, so they become even more angry. It's a vicious circle I guess :D

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Tony G is the worst... but he could be entertaining, especially his rivalry with Phil "the poker bratt himself" Hellmuth

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the worst players are the ones whit big ego. The ones that thinks they are better then others, ignorats, people who can not take lose with respect. Revenge, hate and anger never works good for long term playing. Fight angry players with peace and calmness.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The angriest players are the ones who most seek to win but always lose.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Tony G is the worst... but he could be entertaining, especially his rivalry with Phil "the poker bratt himself" Hellmuth

There are more vivid examples of this case. Why not famous surnames?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny that we can all turn into these monsters-evil and funny.We must be cool-headed and act quickly.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
should be phil hellmuth for sure. Fun to watch the explosions after losing a 60/40.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ol big money phil is definitely a cry baby but any1 whose starts losing changes their tone a lil bit usually. I like players who start winning because its cuz I took their 💰. I talk a lil bit and try to get into there heads..lol.. good luck.