Am I on the right track?

HeavyW

HeavyW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I just wanted a little reassurance that Im heading in the right direction. I am on a losing streak right now so I figured Id throw up a post to cool off and see what you guys think of how Im building my bankroll.

On Full Tilt theres a .75+.15 36 man 6 max shootout, winner gets a 22.00 ticket, 2nd gets 3.75 and 3rd gets 1.75

I was on a hot streak turning 6 into 110 but now Ive lost 20 some games in a row. Grrr

I basically have to beat the 1 6 man table, then beat the next to win the 22 bucks.

Is this the best thing for me to be focusing on considering my bankroll size?
Do you think theres a better way?

I consider myself a very TAG player if that makes a difference, usually playing super tight until a couple get knocked out, then get a little more aggressive.

Appreciate any help you can pass my way.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gday, I havent got much for ya, I think we are all still in shock, from what has been happening around the poker world.

Maybe shop around, there are a quite a few feeder tourneys and sit-n-go's like the ones you are playing.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those show a very top heavy payout structure, and it isn't going to be the type of tourney you want to grind constantly because you have just over 8% chance to win anything. Not to mention the rake is terrible on them as well. You'd be much better off trying to grind the 27 or 45 man SnG's as there is a little better payout structure and you're not getting charged as much of a percentage in rake on them.