Am I the only Bonehead?

clubsta

clubsta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, the one time I remember folding on accident when I had a great hand, was actually a blessing in disguise. Turned out that one of the other players ended up catching something ridiculous that would have beat my hand completely unexpectedly and probably would have taken me out had I stayed in. Some poker God was watching over me. ;)

seuatx

seuatx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL at your title .. I have done this before and it was during a tournament when it was getting late aand pots were big even before any action, I was dealt pocket aces and someone raised in front.. Iw as going to reraise allin but by accident hit the fold button.. I was so sad :(

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats what I was wondering I have always had a box come and and say you dont have to fold you can check. Unless they are saying that the BB bet and then they hit fold accidently
I think the other posters were saying they had checked the Fold or Check/Fold box, which auto-folds your hand to any bet, before they realized the situation.

o0SevenBelow

o0SevenBelow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has days like this, I was at a 2/4 cash game and the pot excalated a bit once person all in and then me and another player left. Well I end up only with a pair the all in player has a flush, and the sidepot player has a lower flush, well the supposed to be winner of the side pot muks his cards after seeing the high flush of the main pot winner so I end up actually making out a on the hand. We pointed out his mistake and he thought he still got the pot, (he was a new player) but a mucks a muck i won the side pot

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been there and done that also. Seems bad, but concentration is lost either playing way too many tables, or, you are in the auto fold mold with junk and accidentally hitting the wrong button.