Always LOSE At Poker? Here's a simple solution:)

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lean how to play Razz
Play Razz Sit N Go's!

I won $120 in 3 days of playing:cool:

It can't be any easier folks.

Poker is just a bunch of luck. Sure skill is involved but at the end of the day, you dont know what cards others are holding and you can get sucked out anytime.

But with razz you have a much better chance since you can see half your opponents cards.

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lean how to play Razz
Play Razz Sit N Go's!

Poker is just a bunch of luck. Sure skill is involved but at the end of the day, you dont know what cards others are holding and you can get sucked out anytime.

But with razz you have a much better chance since you can see half your opponents cards.

how many times of sngs have you played earning that $120?do you think you can make money in long run?and also,are there enough players who play razz that can let you make big money from them?i dont agree what you said that poker is just a bunch of luck.everybody dont know what cards others are holding.that is the key factor of the skill.and because of that factor,you make money when you a pro.

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I played mainly $5 Sng's so I won lots of times:)

Most of the players aren't very good and some like to play you several times.

yesterday I was playing some drunk/stoned guy who was off to jail in a weeks time. We played quite a few games and i won 75% of em lol..

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry forgot to mention I've been playing HEADS UP! SNG'S

M

marvinas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try stud someday, you will see half of your opponent's cards there too :) But if seeing opponent's cards is your only way to victory, then I guess you won't go very far.

BTW what site you were playing on?

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats with that comment? I'm, just saying razz is more about skill and playin the cards then Poker is.

I'm playing at Poke Stars.

if seeing opponent's cards is your only way to victory, then I guess you won't go very far.

BTW what site you were playing on?

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive played razz in the horse torneys but i just didnt like it ok you know
what some of your opponents cards but its just not the game for
me id rather play poker ok there more luck and skill involved but
thats the hole fun of the game :)

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget when you are playing Razz the other players can see YOUR cards too ;)

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lean how to play Razz
Play Razz Sit N Go's!

Razz is my karma,When I play it I always get several hands of Stud Hi ,for example, yesterday I got KKK from the beginning :D
Congratulations for the money you won.

dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Razz does seem pretty easy. Played it yesterday in a freeroll at pokerstars. It was fun but not something I would consider concentrating on instead of hold em. Luckily these freerolls that poker stars is having is giving me the chance to experience a whole lot of different card games without any risk!

JaBone30

JaBone30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats no easy solution, imo. Razz is a different kinda game and doesnt have the intrest that NLHE or any HE for that matter has. Therefore there is not as much money to be made. I use games like Razz and 2-7 ect. as fun to pass the time in a FR while I'm playin a real tourney to help me stay busy. ADHD is a pain playin online,lol.

SGspecial

SGspecial

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats no easy solution, imo. Razz is a different kinda game and doesnt have the intrest that NLHE or any HE for that matter has. Therefore there is not as much money to be made. I use games like Razz and 2-7 ect. as fun to pass the time in a FR while I'm playin a real tourney to help me stay busy. ADHD is a pain playin online,lol.

He didn't say it was easy, he said it was "simple". The fact is razz is one of the easiest forms of poker to get good at, yet many opponents don't bother and just play however they like (or think it's all luck). Clearly a great razz player won't make as much money as a great HE player, but how many here are making tons of money playing poker? Also, if you're currently losing at HE, wouldn't it be good to learn a game that's much easier to beat?