all Pokermovies watched, are there maybe series from poker?

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have watched all Pokermovies, and i love it so much that hobby! Is there maybe a pokerseries ? I just finished the German TV-Show pokerstars.de-Ass from 2011 , it was so much fun to see how they play to become a professional. Are there in another Countries also shows like this?

Greetz Tiefgang:D

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh I haven't watched any poker movies or TV series yet, can someone advise something worthy? would be grateful

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best one to watch is the world poker tour. You can find all the full episodes on you tube. There are like 15+ seasons with about 20 episodes each season, about 1.5 hours long each. The earliest seasons just show final table. Mike and Vince, the play by play guys are great.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I have also seen almost all the poker movies, the truth is that they are passionate ... the one I liked the most was ROUNDERS .. also THE CINCINATTI KID a true mortal classic the hand that loses FULL against a straight flush .. kid made the correct bet and the villain risked because he had money and blew his color ...

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I never looked at any series and I don't know if there is either .. and I tell you something, I wouldn't look either .... Poker is a lot of intuition too and luck!