All in with a pair of 5!?

Jam Castro

Jam Castro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you sooooooooo much guys for your wonderful replies(",)!!! I learned a lot. Keep posting(",)for any additional tips or strategies and I'll appreciate it big time(",)!!!have a nice poker day!

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand how everybody can see that this is the right move.

All you know is first pays 200k and 500k to charity. Without knowing the stacks and blinds how can you even guess ?

Thank you. This spam of pointless repetitive posts is ridiculous. Can't people read through the replies to see what people have said before?

Obviously if you are 50BB deep open shoving with pocket fives is a terrible play. Heads up you should only be open raising all in if you have less than 10-15BB (correct me if I'm wrong, someone who knows more about HU than I do).

Now if someone opened to 3BB against me and I had 20 BB's, I could see raising all in. You get good fold equity and any smaller raise pot commits you anyway.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you have to look at the blinds compared to chip stacks and how many villian has,anything over an M around 12 I may raise 2.5 times blind and see what happens.If I have M over 15 I am not likely to stack off with pct 5s.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow. no real responses except from the loyalers. Dont count my post please Spam thread