Alcohol while playing?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
I do sometimes and do pretty good for the first 2 or 3 beers, but when I drink 6, I play like chit. I see some players playing like chit and losing bad, and talking chit all the time. I know they have had one to many. A lot of alcohol does not go along with poker. That's my opinion. GL to you.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
the danger of drinking and gambling, are two.
You can lose all your money, and the other day realize that was wrong, but there already will be late

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Awards
Only if I'm playing small limits for fun. Hard to win with a buzz or worse

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
I don't see many problems, you play poker and drinking alcohol at the same time. I don't think that drinking interferes in the game, just can not overdo it. Drink socially.

kidpokerkids

kidpokerkids

Enthusiast
I think alchool for the game is not good , because these peoples who driking while they play I think they make stupids calls , and bluffs , but I hear that a lot of players win a tournament while they was drunks.

V

vizuelizacij

Rising Star
Alkohol

Do not drink alcohol while playing poker because alcohol contested mozku.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
When I play with friends for fun I can drink. But if I want to play well and make good decisions I dont drink.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Awards
When was the last time you heard Scotty Winn referred to as one of the best in the game.

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
I don't think that alcohol will help you to play well on poker match. Focus will be a problem cause we all know that alcohol has an after effect. Might as well don't drink so you can pay attention on the game.

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
I drink when I'm playing live with friends. When I'm playing in a club or online I'm only drinking water.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
this is not a bad idea when you drink then more aggressive , and it is in most cases well

ERICBR30

ERICBR30

Rock Star
No .... more I see some players taking action that leads me to believe that may only have been drinking. :)

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Yeah. I'll have a couple of drinks while I play. But I won't drink enough to get drunk.

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
definitely not , in my view is not a good combination , I think poker 100 % concentration , discipline is needed to do calculations , and I think alcohol loses all possibility of being focused on the game

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
No.

2 cups of strong coffee does the trick for me before each session.
After that, its water and maybe a smoothie with my morning tea.