AJ Benza out as HSP co-host

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it really matter what the woman looks like? She's only going to be on camera (hopefully) for that minute at the beginning and end of the shows. For that little exposure even Kathy Leibert wouldn't destroy your capability to see.

AJ and Gabe had some "witty" repartee but I doubt any of it was adlib. They did seem to get along well but AJ wasn't really necessary to the show, Gabe is with his actual poker knowledge.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah. im not tore up over AJ not being on the show....gabe i do believe is the more important of the two as he can actually explain the action to the viewers who may not always be familiar with a certain player or something that may be going on in a hand

R

rolling chances

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Shaa Hiatt would really be quite good for this role.. she seems to do the co host analysis quite well when working the WPT for the post match interviews.

However this, i think Gabes class act jokes are going to be toned down if they get a woman on the show.

As for AJ Benza leaving, its a real shame because even though he doesn't have the lifelong experience playing poker that Kaplan has, he seemed to be the Yin to Gabes Yang in many respects and they were a great match and very humerous to listen to.

and dwan turns over 8/6 for a pair of 8's to win the pot of 134K... "thats not the pair howard expected"

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the GSN link-I sent my suggestion in already. For the record- I can't stand Shana Hiatt. She's just a semi pretty face they set out there who reads cue cards.

Epik High

Epik High

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad hes gone, he was pretty annoying

I

Igeso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Gabe and AJ were the best commentators couple ever.... well, I hope the new commentator will be funny as hell, like Gabe and AJ were... They shouldn't took AJ out, both of them were great!

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought I heard somewhere that the big rumor was it was going to be Kara Scott. I actually would like to see her on it.

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
41-1.jpg

i agree with this!!

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I herd Kara Scott is a contender to take over as the co-host for HSP season 6. MMMMMM Kara Scott. Yummm.

R

rolling chances

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I herd Kara Scott is a contender to take over as the co-host for HSP season 6. MMMMMM Kara Scott. Yummm.

I wouldn't object, i'll say that much. she seems to have a lot of experience playing poker and she's very attractive.

"if only i could find a girl like that i could do it right this time" truith

i think that if they get a person like her on the show it will target a greater nieche for the shows popularity. Im not saying most people out there watched the WPT because Shana was on the show , but lets not whitewash the truth here.....