My advice to small rollers

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This type of bad beat is what I am talking about and I am sure what flint is talking about. We both referred to a bad beat as an opponent nailing a 2 outer.

i was referring to a more general aspect of players who feel that if they are even slightly ahead they should win the hand everytime. I think that this is what jupite was reffering to when he talked about there being more badbeats now than two years ago.

people create an illusion through selective memory of only remembering the times they loose with hands and not the time they win with hands.

Anyway getting back to the topic of this thread i have come to the conclusion that NLHE micro stakes has alot of donks but also has more good players than the other games. The reason people find other games easier to beat is because the ratio of good players to bad ones is lower. So in holdem for every good player (or at least a plyer who understands TAG style and tries to play that way) there is 2 or 3 bad ones whereas in other games such as PLO8 there is 5+ bad players to every good player thus making it more likely that you will play bad players in PLO8 than in holdem so you win more $ faster.

L

lottomode777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^In short, the more bad players, the more profitable a game.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good players : bad players

NLHE = 1:3

PLO8 = 1:6