ADVICE!!!!

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal: Heh I'm getting ready to deposit on FT and Pstars and well I need some advice on BR management, I plan on depositing 50 on both so yeah... haha feed me the info please :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Search bankroll management here -you will find some great advice. Somebody might have time to put some links in here for you.

S

sneaky21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is there a br mod to consult with when your being stupid with your br lol if there is i need 1..

G

GivPeace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Highly recommend reading this article if you have not yet. Its by Full Tilt Pro Chris Ferguson on how he built a bank roll from $0.00 to $10,000 by using bank roll management

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - How To Play - Pro Tips Archive

I have been trying to use Bank roll Management with SnG on bodog playing 10.00 till I get to 220 then move to 20.00 and then so on, well its not so on yet because i always break my management and play in higher game i cant afforded and it breaks me DO NOT DO THIS it will happen the most after losing like 3 SnG in row placing 4th I repeat Do not do this Grind it out... Good luck

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definintely 100% SnG and tourney player, just not very interested in ring games, they don't appeal to me :( but anything else I'm down :D

Question about the rakeback I deposited a long time ago on fulltilt so I'm assuming that there's no way I can do the rakeback now?

Well you cant, unless you make a new account.

I had a full tilt account, but only for play money and freerolls, and never cashed a freeroll.

So when I wanted a rakeback bonus for my 1st deposit, I just made a new account....

You are not allowed to make a new account however, worst thing that can happen is they close 1 of my accounts and move the funds to my "orginal" account. So +++++ rakeback

rick32

rick32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
find a real cardroom

if you have the chance to play at a real cardroom that would be better then putting little bits of money online at different sites in the long run you will lose it to people who have big bankrolls to play with and who dont care about losing $50 so they will chase you down all night with thier draws.......but if you still wanna do it good luck to you

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have the chance to play at a real cardroom that would be better then putting little bits of money online at different sites in the long run you will lose it to people who have big bankrolls to play with and who dont care about losing $50 so they will chase you down all night with thier draws.......but if you still wanna do it good luck to you

yep that makes a lotta sense, those people who chase are bad, being up 80/20 means you will lose your br very quickly because someone will call you as a dog. God I hate being called when Im ahead

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep that makes a lotta sense, those people who chase are bad, being up 80/20 means you will lose your br very quickly because someone will call you as a dog. God I hate being called when Im ahead

Attention everyone: ^^^this is sarcasm !!^^^

Tobmeister

Tobmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Ferguson recommends never putting more than 5% of your BR into a tournament buy-in at any one time. So at FT you are depositing 50$ so Ferguson's method would allow you to play at $2.50 and below. It's more difficult for ring games, look at the max buy-in for the table, if you want 100 BBs then you need to have the bankroll to support it, but i think it is more personal preference in cash games

AlexeiVronsky

AlexeiVronsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a small deposit if you're planning on playing sitngos, the juice's better on ultimatebet than pstars or ft at only 10%.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I were you I'd just deposit 100 on one site rather than splitting it. Any particular reason you want to have cash at both sites?

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i would think having $100 on 1 site would be better than $50 on both sites IMO becuase helps cover your variance, as long as u play the lower limits.

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good advice and it's funnny I'm dominating FT I have tripled my BR and on stars it's cut in half haha