Ace-King Bell Curve

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And it's true on preflop. I don't remember when i went all in with low pair against AK last time. But i often saw another players hands with these cards. And when low pair wins it doesn't seems like something strange and wrong.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
AK is not a winning hand yet, yes it is a strong hand and it should be played and not go all-in right away. (although a lot depends on the situation, on your position, on how your opponents play)

Become A Winning Poker Player In 30 Days​

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think exactly the same thing as having AK doesn't make you a winner, it's a very good hand to play and try to catch something, usually, I don't usually go all-in because you don't win anything if 4 out of 10 go all-in. with AA preflop I lose with AK I only go all-in if it's only against the blinds and in the case of a low hand pair I don't get I like to go all-in because any high card with a low pay and win I prefer to see the flop to see if I'm lucky for a trip or wait for the river with a free card but it depends on the intensity of the table you're at if it's a normal table and if it's a tournament too greetings:D

my motto is to have the utmost patience and to know how to count:D