Chips
i went many times all in with very bad cards because of that :(

D

dck42069dck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you tile them they all go to the exact same size (or, you can set up your tables 'manage tables' to have them arranged however you want.... ie. I'll set it up so I can have 3 across the bottom of my screen for one site, 3 across the top for another (and a ton of other arrangements, depending upon how many table (& what ones they are) I'm playing on).

Also, you can change the option of having your table pop up when it's your turn to act. Write to support for details.

lol, I've been playing on pokerstars since 2006 and I've never noticed these options. Turning off pop-up tables is under advanced multitable options and tiling/cascading etc. is right in the view tab. They're both in pretty obvious places. Thanks for getting me to have a look though, this changes everything.

Also, this thread has done nothing but make me look like an idiot. I'm done with it.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we have all had mistakes happen multi tabling
and as far as u lookin like a idiot i dont think so seeing how u learned how to set up your tables with the right options so the forum and its knowledge did help u as for some of the other comments in the thread

lesson # 2 learn to let things slide that dont involve u gl at the tables and keep the misclicking to a minimum:ridinghor

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You missed what i was saying, and what sherbet was saying....with a board of AJJ, the nuts would be JJ. Sherbert thought he had the nuts by holding AJ, but that is actually 3rd nuts. So my original statement stands JJ on a board that flops AJJ is the nuts.

On that board, sure, but it is impossible to have JJ. There's only 4 Jacks in a deck of cards. Not sure where you're playing.

J

jmill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On that board, sure, but it is impossible to have JJ. There's only 4 Jacks in a deck of cards. Not sure where you're playing.

its not impossible. if two jacks are on the board some could have pocket jacks. I understand that you are talking about the guy holding AJ, but if you look at what he said next he said that AA would be the nuts and, thats not true with a board of AJJ. Pocket J's are the absolute nuts. there is no arguing that.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
its not impossible. if two jacks are on the board some could have pocket jacks. I understand that you are talking about the guy holding AJ, but if you look at what he said next he said that AA would be the nuts and, thats not true with a board of AJJ. Pocket J's are the absolute nuts. there is no arguing that.

This guy's obviously done some reading up on the game!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

There is. On a board of Ah Kh Qh JTh is the nuts, but if I hold the J or T of hearts, I therefore know that that is not possible. In this case, with him holding AJ, JJ cannot be the nuts, thus AA is. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. This is the roulette thread all over again.

J

jack168

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea this just happened today... folded AK cause i thought it was a different table :(

Folding in Poker