AC Poker Rooms, A sign of the times?

J

jlabruno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO, get used to nl. Like I said, unfortunately, I don't see limit gaining in popularity anytime soon. Also 1/2nl should be far easier to beat, though it will be more "swingy", than 10/20 limit. By the time you get to 10/20 most of those players are going to be at least fairly well grounded in the game (this is strictly IMO as I've not played those limits in ages, not since I lived in LA and even then that game was a little beyond my comfort zone).

As far as how deep you should sit, that's gonna vary on preferences. $200 is fine for 1/2nl; for limit I like to sit deeper than you even though its really not required. For example I routinely sit with $200 at 2/4 limit. If I were to play 10/20 first advice would be to check the tables and see what most people are sitting. Myself, unless the whole table is sitting really short or something I'm likely sitting 1K. So, yeah, huge jump in price of admission between 2/4 and 10/20. I would think absolute minimum would be $500.

Yeah your right for sure. I will try seeing if they let me get an interest for 4/8 on my next trip next week. Will keep ya posted how it goes. thanks for the chat!