Absolute Poker Superuser "POTRIPPER" Cheating

rcman1980

rcman1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw this movie a year or two ago
they fixed their site after this event (the site was down for a few days)
i wish i found this bug before him or findding ather bugs on tilt
i think its very easy job .....
i wish that was my job bussting players while i know their hands
it has 4 parts enjoy it :cool:
YouTube - Absolute Poker Superuser "POTRIPPER" Cheating (Part 1 of 4)
YouTube - Absolute Poker Superuser "POTRIPPER" Cheating (Part 2 of 4)
YouTube - Absolute Poker Superuser POTRIPPER Cheating (Part 3 of 4)
YouTube - Absolute Poker Superuser "POTRIPPER" Cheating (Part 4 of 4)

Last edited:
Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They were so stupid about how to cheat. If you're seeing all the cards, don't freaking call off your stack with jack high just because you know you're ahead. I'm glad those responsible were found out.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
old but definitely worth another watch imo. :)

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ChadSummerscales (5 hours ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Does anyone have this system. Please reply I want to know if its a scam or not. Thanks

LOL Youtube comments

J

jeffownsyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha.. like that would still work..kids an idiot!!! but seriosuly ill pay top dollar for that!!!

SirHockeyPuck

SirHockeyPuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why wouldn't this guy make it less obvious that he's cheating, although cheating wrong and takes away the integrity of the game. This guy's an idiot.

R

Roberto4063

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker like that isn't fun. just a money maker. Lol i bet moneymaker would be dissappointed =P

chelooo

chelooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah poker ain't about just winning money you have to enjoy the game and with enjoying the game have the extra that your winning some money, if you just win the money then it'll loose the FUN you could say about poker. About just asking yourself what does he have in his hand not actually seeing it!

M

Man Behind The Mask

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish i found this bug before him or findding ather bugs on tilt

it wasn't bug, he got support from inside and could use superuser's account. i think there was a deal between him and AP owners or maybe with programmer who's working with AP software and had access to superuser.

R

Reducto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it wasn't bug, he got support from inside and could use superuser's account. i think there was a deal between him and AP owners or maybe with programmer who's working with AP software and had access to superuser.
They had weak internal security, as do many software companies, and someone on the inside decided to steal some money. I had access to credit card numbers, passwords, all sorts of stuff at my first software job. If I had been the type I could have found a way to make money off them. Good chance I would have gotten caught as well, being an beginner at the whole criminal thing.

It's doubtful anyone will find a bug like this ever unless they work at one of the companies or they're very, very good and persistant hackers.

I've been combing through news stories but reports vary so widely - some say Scott Tom was directly involved, some say it was one employee who framed him, some say no money was actually withdrawn, some say 7 million was taken, and none mentioned anyone going to jail. Have there been any credible updates in the last year?

B

brandonnj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just glad he got caught, I dont care if he went to jail or not. Because after getting caught, all his respect went down the drain and he became a nobody. I bet that even when he stopped cheating no one wanted to play with him live or online anyways.

R

Reducto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just glad he got caught, I dont care if he went to jail or not. Because after getting caught, all his respect went down the drain and he became a nobody. I bet that even when he stopped cheating no one wanted to play with him live or online anyways.
The potripper account was just a dummy account used to pull the scam. He could easily create a new one and nobody would ever know. He wasn't necessarily even a serious player in the first place - just a white collar criminal. Finding another tech job could be difficult, however.

wllmsmthjr

wllmsmthjr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i first seen these video i was like WOW i fell cheated. so many hands i felt like others knew my hands. do u know what i mean?

J

jimma97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive never seen it maybe ill go watch it.Thats rediculous to cheat.Iguess some people cant win without cheating!