AA post flop?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
folding AA postflop on a dangerous board is common, don't overestimate this hand as it is often vulnerable on the flop, in some situations (eg satellite) AA can be folded even preflop

V

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I throw two aces on the bubble one step to the money.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hate it when this has to be done. AA is one of the hands you hope for all game.
But how many times have AA took it all away

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, about 1 out of 10 times you have to fold AA against a tight regular

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's hard to fold AA post flop, especially if the board is rainbow, I've never been able to fold AA post flop, I've lost a few times and won others, but I learned that until a certain moment/level of the tournament, I have to fold any premium hands, to achieve a greater goal

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends on the flop, the size of the bet and how many villains are trying to steal the pot.
With aces your best hope is to get heads-up and hope you don't get outdrawn though as I've always said and others have said before me, when you lose with aces, you lose big. A big raise or re-raise means you have declared your hand, so unless you flop at least a set you could be in trouble if the other guy flops a set or even two pair.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
AA's often lose their power on the flop. Especially when there are cards of the same suit or pair. Very often our chances can be very low. Therefore, in such a situation, AA should be played very carefully. At the same time, it's not a shame to drop AA if you have a high probability of dropping out of the tournament or losing a lot of money.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to all inn when receive it. Only preflop their have its 85%, so no reason to play it postflop

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
AA is just one pair. This rule helps you save a lot of money.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, depending on the type of flop and the number of players involved in the play, it is very normal to fold a pair of aces.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i try to do it simple, if someone raise or check before me preflop i just push all-in. so i try to avoid to reach flop with aces if it's possible.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am almost sure that we have all done it and it is that when the Flop is revealed they are cards with very clear projects and when one of our opponents plays All-in, we have no choice but to complain and go quietly

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
flop has to be disgusting for me to fold AA post flop