oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It is the most powerful hand pre flop, we must raise and play with great caution !! They can draw you

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
truth

I've already lost several times of AA in my hand and giving allin, today I don't give allin, I wait for the cards on the table for me to decide what to do.
I also don't count the times I lost with AA in my hand and the times I won when my opponent had AA. the truth is that 90% of the time we go out with pocket pairs we will lose to a straight flush, full or three of a kind...

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happens with AA is that it is only a pair, We are clear that it is the strongest pair but it is just that, It depends on your rivals go all-in if at the table your rivals double or triple in the blinds that all in you They will accept it with any strong or medium project, starting you will have more opportunities or not, but constantly show the cards your possibilities decrease and those of the opposite grow, just be careful when you leave completely, play calm that losing with an AA is not the end of the world, in my experience I lost more all-in with double A than winning it

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
that is a very good decision to play , plus , come on , how goes all in with aces ?! ...at the most you bet 7-8 bb , not all in , that is a wrong way to play aces

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is just a pair, a strong pair, but sometimes we use it like a super pair with magical abilities! And there are coming the problems and the surprises!

Agree!!!

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it depends a lot on the game situation, what stage of the tournament you are in, what your position at the table is, and the number of chips. In some cases going straight all in is the best option, as we will always win more than lose with this hand, but in other situations, if possible, it is interesting to wait for the flop to make the best post-flop decision.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before waiting for the cards be sure to eliminate mediocre hands with a raise. you don't want k6 or 78 type hands to bring nasty surprises

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acces are overrated. After al is just a pair and ofc it depends of the game scenario.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is the best starting hand in hold'em, but it still needs to be played well, for example, if there were a lot of limps on the table before, then it is advisable to isolate them with a big raise, there can always be a variance factor where AA will lose to a weaker hand, but at a distance with this with your hand you will always win money when played correctly

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
everyone says AA is a bad card. but everyone loves him

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t like AA i always fold than.

KKillerss

KKillerss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanna love go all in everytime I get aces. Too bad, many of them goes round dry with no action.
But even if you are shortstack, in the blinds, there was a lot of action before and probably you gonna face more than one player, would you fold the hand? try to play out of position and then make a bet that compared to pot size is too easy to call?

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop with pocket aces, I always go all in anyway! But if there is a 4 card flush draw on the river and I don’t have that suit, then I will fold my aces. And there are many such situations. But sometimes greed ruins and in an obvious situation I cannot throw them off (((.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you can call against one opponent and see the flop ... but against 2 or more with pocket AA only allin
if in early position then raise
but if on the small blind it's only onlin

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the best precaution is to just not start playing poker. Then you will not lose. Waiting for the cards on the table is a pretty silly decision, as you can wait for your opponents to pick up a stronger hand.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To quote Doyle "Aces are a great hand to win a little pot or lose a big one". They key is trying to maximize the value, which means when you are super deep you may want to raise larger and when stack sizes are very shallow- limping them may get you the most value.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It feels like aces, and the opportunity to win 50/50.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already gone all in and no one has gone, missing the opportunity to raise my chips.
I've also gone all in and lost everything, I've already waited for the cards on the table and I've already lost too.
I think you have to feel the moment and it's also good luck.
I don't think there's a precaution, it's all of the moment, there's no way to control the cards that the dealer will deal, there's only way to control our emotions and our minds, because the choice is still ours.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the situation, on yous stack, on the opponents etc

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA

hello. According to my stack and my position I can go there preflop. But there are hands where I know I'm going to lose with AA against another player who goes there 6-2 of. When I see that hand I know that I am going to lose because the pokerstars soft is like that. He is prepared to draw players whatever hand it is.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What happens with AA is that it is only a pair, We are clear that it is the strongest pair but it is just that, It depends on your rivals go all-in if at the table your rivals double or triple in the blinds that all in you They will accept it with any strong or medium project, starting you will have more opportunities or not, but constantly show the cards your possibilities decrease and those of the opposite grow, just be careful when you leave completely, play calm that losing with an AA is not the end of the world, in my experience I lost more all-in with double A than winning it

If this ^ is true for you... either your friends are regularly cheating you at a home game or you're doing something drastically wrong. (< which is pretty much impossible to do if we're able to get villain allin preflop while we're holding AA)

I'd love to see the data that backs up this claim. ... personally I'm winning at a rate of ~87% when allin preflop with AA vs. 1 other player.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It completely depends on player type you are playing against if he is loose aggressive than let him bet until the board become not super scary and make him allin by the river.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always raise or reraise preflop with AA.

F

Freddiej407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in or not

It really just depends what opponent you're playing and how long you played with them for you to see if you could trap them if they have a lot of action or if they're worthy of seabedding or reraising you and you also want to be careful with not letting too many peopleIn the pot.

My grandfather who was quite the man back in the day Toby always play your cards never let your opponents bet for you
:mad::D:eek::eek::eek:

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always raise i think and almost 90 percent of the time go all in. I mean AA loses to double pair+ which is not easy to get. So mathematically you cant get better chances to win.