AA Cracked YESSSS

Lopos

Lopos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And by YESSSS I mean WHAT THE **** GARBAGE PLAYERS AHHHHH!!H!H!H!]

Preflop im UTG holding AA and raise it 3xBB(300) I get one call on mid position and a raise from the button so this time i really pop it hard and Reraise 12xBB(1200) They both call.

Flop hits 3d 4h Ks. I raise 850(450 being his remaining stack) he calls, Button folds. He flips over K4o. Who the **** calls a 1200 RERAISE From someone UTG while holding K4o??!

Skags22

Skags22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
was this by any chance a freeroll? because that happens to me all the time in those

Lopos

Lopos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, it was a $2+$0.50 scheduled micro tournament.

North_Bank

North_Bank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
someone called my (AA) 4x bb raise with 95 off suit to hit 2 pair. luckily the board ran out two 2's and I made a better two pair.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol yeterday was playing at fulltilt this ass trout went all in i had as ac he had 10d 8 h he won with h flush then he had the gull to call me a donk
The punctuations asked me to give you a message. They said "Please use us."

Sentence comprehension wants to know why you're dissin' him so much. Whats up with that?

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I really pop it hard"

Translation: " I min raise "

The only way that you could Reraise 12x BB is that if the button min raised, then you min raised behind him.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I really pop it hard"

Translation: " I min raise "

The only way that you could Reraise 12x BB is that if the button min raised, then you min raised behind him.

No, a min raise of a min raisewould only be 900

but it's still not large enough imo.

SAH89

SAH89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had TT UTG, and raised about 5. BB, the BB calls with J7 os, he catches 2 pair on flop, checks and traps me and ends up with a Boat. I hate players like that sometimes...no always.