stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to start one, why not.
Just poker thought s that come to mind.

Today, I'll start it by mentioning that recently, in cash games only, I started counting the how many optimal decisions i can make consecutively. I find this keeps me in the moment

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want to start one, why not.
Just poker thought s that come to mind.

Today, I'll start it by mentioning that recently, in cash games only, I started counting the how many optimal decisions i can make consecutively. I find this keeps me in the moment
I have kept a diary of all my games over many years and find it useful as can be. If I may suggest one thing that could be very useful to keep you in the moment and can be of immense help later on. Write down any hands and all the details you can for any hand you question. It does not even have to be one you involved in. By keeping track of the game in case you have a question on it will keep you involved and even better you can go back and review the hands at a later time. Its always interesting as I look back after learning something in the game and finally understanding what and why it happened and if a good play or not. There has been times I went back and noticed a note stating they donked me only to now realize it was my bad play that cost me the hand.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
In any case, a personal diary, in which the experiences in poker that accumulate over time, the good and bad moments of the game but described in a personal diary, are related.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"The Matusow BLow Up Syndrome"

I think I have perfected it.

Last edited: