N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker different from the Interior...
Here in my country town, there is a game of poker, but it's not really what we see here on the websites, in fact it's a poker invented by local card players.

The game is played with players with the same amount of people as normal. It is different because it is played with three cards. And a sequence of three cards in a row of the same suit is a trip of a kind.

Example: You have in hand
AKQ suited is a set higher than QQQ.

And there is a maximum betting limit per spin.

Example: You can only raise 3 chips, the other can raise 3 and 3 more chips, and so on until one decides not to raise, or just calls, or runs.

What do you think about it, please rate!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This variation was not known.

Have you researched further?

Did they already name?

The betting system must be a pot limit variation.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds interesting, good luck with it.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't hear about this type of poker, but instead when I was young I was playing poker like this: maximum 4 players at the table, each received 5 cards, followed by a betting round starting at the position of the button after which each stopped from 5 cards to what he thought a strong hand could end up (eg if you had 5, 6, 9, A, Q you stopped AQ and threw 3 and got 3 more in return) and so you reached the final hand after which the bets followed... It would be a little more explainable but I think you understand what kind of poker we are playing...

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't hear about this type of poker, but instead when I was young I was playing poker like this: maximum 4 players at the table, each received 5 cards, followed by a betting round starting at the position of the button after which each stopped from 5 cards to what he thought a strong hand could end up (eg if you had 5, 6, 9, A, Q you stopped AQ and threw 3 and got 3 more in return) and so you reached the final hand after which the bets followed... It would be a little more explainable but I think you understand what kind of poker we are playing...
Looks like this is the traditional 5-card game, right?

C

channien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Sounds fascinating with game variety. The typical number of participants participates in the game. Due to the fact that three cards are used in play, it differs. Additionally, a run of three of a kind is three cards in a row of the same suit heardle game