A campfire is burning in the distance or the story of how I started playing poker

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Chapter one beginning
a long time ago in a small town called Atyrau a boy was born, he was named Baurzhan, he was handsome and smart, everyone predicted a bright future for him

Guys, what do you think, my story about my life and the moment when I started playing poker will be interesting for you?

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Life stories are always interesting. We have the opportunity to discover new experiences without having to go through them. Congratulations on the initiative, Baurzhan11.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Life stories are always interesting. We have the opportunity to discover new experiences without having to go through them. Congratulations on the initiative, Baurzhan11.
Do you think it would be interesting for you to write in the third or first person?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I see you are from Kazakhstan, of course, it will be interesting to listen to life about a player from my country who always write in the third person, you can tell me if you are not comfortable saying it in the first person