Gorblid

Gorblid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50kmadnessfr40win.jpg

Just in time when my BR dropped to 3$, I managed to win 40$ from the madness freerolls. The opponents was really tough, also without CC forum and freerolls all my game could been stack behind, my game has improved a lot since i found this forum :D

anyone ran deep into the madness? win any other madness prizes?

also I one of the main reasons i dropped to 3$ is cause i tried to get madness bonuses and decided to play 8 2.25$ sngs with my 30$ BR, the luck & concetration was so bad that i lost all of the sngs and lost 18$ I was realy mad then, not even one 3rd place, 4 times 4th place. I usually never played more then 4 tables and that was realy a bad idea to jump into 8 tables.

toogood2k

toogood2k

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
that freeroll was awsome, becouse big prizepool. But entrants was 11k and that was also lol, i thinked than that can take more than 12hours to play all freeroll but it taked only 7+hours? lol that was fast for 11k ppl. Nice event btw.

Gorblid

Gorblid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep, I thought the same thing that it got to take more time cause there is also 2k chip start, maybe the blind structure was different, I noticed after about level 12 the blinds was maybe a bit quicker.

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I qualified for it too. Looked forward to that game all week, but I'd promised to take my fiancee out shopping Sat afternoon. Went for a few beers afterwards and by 9pm when we got home (tourney started 9.30 UK time) I was smashed! haha.
Dropped out around 10,000th, all-in with AJ, then proceeded to Stars where I played a couple of .10/.25c cash tables (one omaha and one hold-em) with a fiver on each, won over $40, then dropped it all again!
This is why I stopped playing drunk, but we live and learn!

Congrats on cashing it!

J

josh_dei8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice job on the finish, always nice to pick up some extra cash when the BR is low