The $50k H.O.R.S.E event is down to 20 players and...

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just in case your connection's crummy ^^ I remember dial-up and trying to get content rich pages to load.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay one last annoying post b4 sleep...

Too tired to keep my eyes open and it's limit so it takes forever...

I'll just have to get some sleep and hope nothing major happens while I'm out cold.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay so I lied. Shouldn't they break soon for the night? Resume tomorrow afternoon???

I know it's limit but that Raymond Davis is like a bad cold ya just can't shake...

I'll give him props for staying power, but the article I read + an interview I saw on pokertube have me really disliking him.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down to 10...

Shouldn't they go on break?

I mean be finished for the night? Okay a long break.

I'm sleepy just reading about it, they must all be exhausted.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down to 9...

I'll be polite. GG guy I don't like.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down to 8 so should be done for the night...

That's what the updates page is saying.

Finally, sleep.

S

sadler420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Barry Go! Or Eric! It should be a good one. Wish it was going to be on ESPN 360.

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in fact, negreanu isn't that good at any particular game

The thing that irritates me about Daniel is he's so proud of his "awesome" reading skills. The announcers are always, "I can't believe how Daniel read his opponents hand!" In most of those cases, the opponent's cards can be deduced by almost anyone with a decent knowledge of poker. A lot of the other players caqn put these guys on a hand too, they just don't announce it and the crow about how brilliant they are for 20 minutes when they turn out to be right.

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have 2 guys left for the Fantasy p00L

cashed with Doyle, Bloch, Negreanu, and Ivey.

HUCKlemania runnin' WiLD
Scotty Nguyen gonna WIN it ALL BaBy!!! :deal:

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing that irritates me about Daniel is he's so proud of his "awesome" reading skills. The announcers are always, "I can't believe how Daniel read his opponents hand!" In most of those cases, the opponent's cards can be deduced by almost anyone with a decent knowledge of poker. A lot of the other players caqn put these guys on a hand too, they just don't announce it and the crow about how brilliant they are for 20 minutes when they turn out to be right.

Last night Scotty guessed a hand aloud. Similar situation to how Daniel does it, and the headline was something like Scotty Nguen Table Psychic.

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to really like Daniel but lately he seems to be a bit of a *****

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i think "*****" might have been a bit over the top

i think he is just too over-hyped and i see alot of the time him trying to give people advice after they lose a hand to him

i would prefer him to just play the hand and not act like hes so good

having said all that i still respect his play and his nice guy attitude but i guess its just a lil "too nice"

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh that's cool then. I get it, kind of a personal aesthetic.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't get the chip counts. It's imperative to my experience that they update the freakin' chip counts. I know it's busy but they need to send an intern or somebody to update the chip counts already.

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont want to ruffle any feathers but I heard Clonie Gowen entered the 50K HORSE. Ive never heard of her playing in other than NLHE. 50k is a lot of change even for a pro. Did she have a backer. Or does she have the skills to play the various games. Im just not aware of her background and am curious as to her experience in the stud games. I know Harmon has considerable experience in stud. I just checked on Scottys resume and he has considerable experience in stud and HORSE. I hope he wins it

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay it looks like Bueno's out and it's down to 7 players. Finally the count's working...

I don't have to bash my head on the monitor. Came close though.

I'll just eat a cookie and try to calm down. The updates are way wonky right now, but the all updates page seems to be working fine.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oopsie, Huck's still in it actually the count was showing up weird. Anyway, he's way down :(.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Huck just couldn't get a lasting upswing. Some false starts but he's out now.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can someone give the updated chip counts and who's left.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's updating slowly. Not loading slowly just updating.

1. Scotty Nguyen 4,800,000
spacer.gif
2. Erick Lindgren 3,000,000
spacer.gif
3. Michael DeMichele 2,850,000
spacer.gif
4. Lyle Berman 2,300,000
spacer.gif
5. Matt Glantz 1,850,000
spacer.gif
6. Barry Greenstein 0
spacer.gif
7. Huck Seed 0
spacer.gif
8. Patrick Bueno

Now that Barry's out it looks like Erick should be back in the lead for POY no matter what. Let's see, Scotty's still kicking butt. Oh and Barry won over $300k prize money.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:28:55
Updated Chip Counts
The following counts are approximate. Michael DeMichele - 3,700,000 Erick Lindgren - 3,400,000 Scotty Nguyen - 3,300,000 Lyle Berman - 2,200,000 Matt Glantz - 2,150,000

First time since last night that Scotty or Erick haven't been in 1st. Bit of an upset, but it's going a lot faster now. Silver lining.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's going really fast but a second ago it looked like Michael's on a bit of roll. He knocked Erick down to 2,500,000 in chips and was maintaining his lead with or 4mill.

I can't be mad cuz the snippet about him made him sound like a really nice guy, who's just ecstatic to be there.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:04:18
Updated Chip Counts
With dinner break upon us, the following chip counts are exact. Michael DeMichele - 5,455,000 Scotty Nguyen - 4,925,000 Erick Lindgren - 2,330,000 Matt Glantz - 1,105,000 Lyle Berman - 1,000,000

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And then there were 4...

Lyle Berman's out. I'll get back with a chip count. Hopefully they'll update with the hand Lyle busted in.

Chip counts as of a few minutes ago - 1. Scotty Nguyen 5,750,000
spacer.gif
2. Michael DeMichele 5,250,000
spacer.gif
3. Erick Lindgren 2,650,000
spacer.gif
4. Matt Glantz 925,000
spacer.gif
5. Lyle Berman 0
spacer.gif
6. Barry Greenstein 0
spacer.gif
7. Huck Seed 0
spacer.gif
8. Patrick Bueno 0
I'm sorry for it taking so long. It's partly my fault because I'm watching a rerun of The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch on the computer during breaks. On top of that I need a dance break every so often to keep my tushie from going numb, so Youtube's open in yet another tab. Anyway, it's slowing down the computer. ON top of that updates are pretty slow just on the wsop site.

Last edited: