50 deposit

S

slizzic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive decided to deposit 50 2day any suggestions on bonuses and what site u suggest
:deal:

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice is to deposit where you make money at.I personally dont deposit until I win freeroll money,then play ring games to build it up.
If you havnt done this,and want to deposit anyway,check out which sites dont have any payout problems,then see which one of them you like to play at,like graphics,amount of players actually playing,do lots of research so when ya cashout,it will go as you expect.I know I wouldnt deposit at a site Ive never played.
Remember alot of sites charge from $15 to $35 to send you a check.You can avoid this with epassporte,so research it.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I like poker stars as they give you 6 months to clear it, and you only need 500 point to clear it,

H

hyperactive1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are dozens of poker rooms offering nice deposit and no deposit bonuses around. I started with partypoker but Titan Poker or ultimate bet are good as well. I think nowadays it's hard to find bad poker room - competition is very tight.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had to start with only $50 I would put it in at bodog.I think they only have a 10% instant bonus but it is the easiest site to win.

After you roll it up to a decent amount($300-600)I would cash it out and put it into a site that offers 100% first deposit bonus such as Poker Stars or Full Tilt.

The reason I wouldn't put my first $50 into one of these sites is you only get the bonus the first time you deposit(except for the occasional offers they throw at you every now and then).I know Full Tilt offers 100% up to $600 with 4 months to clear it.

Might as well get more bang for the buck.Just my 2 cents.