F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello Guys, found this "4 types of player thing" and created a small graphic that might explain the 4 types of players better to you. This way you can spot them more easily at the table and you can adapt your play style to it. So you can building a bigger stack without unnecessary bloody fights and risks that you can avoid...

For maximum profit. Good luck :)

THE 4 TYPES OF PLAYERS

Last edited:
YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see myself in the diagram. Looks like you should bet if I play. :cool:

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only thing is to be right at the recognition. This is some basic good start.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Guys, found this "4 types of player thing" and created a small graphic that might explain the 4 types of players better to you. This way you can spot them more easily at the table and you can adapt your play style to it. So you can building a bigger stack without unnecessary bloody fights and risks that you can avoid...

View attachment 333150
Hello, freerobert! The Big Thanks for created graphic, of cause! But I think, the all is more difficult by my opinion...
Because if all players to use this information, nobody can't to win real!.. The all will to play in Zero or about... But anyway thanks!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i've never heard the term 'sniper' used before . it's quite appropriate !

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like the chart you've created. The four types are commonly found in most poker books and online forums.
The trick is to recognize which players at the table fit each description. If you can't, then you are most likely the fish.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 333150
Thanks, this is an excellent summary table, not just for beginners! :)

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well that is very good but i think you missed one type of player "the switch" the player that plays like all 4 together ;)

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This is similar to the human temperament diagram... So, obviously there are more than 4 types... There are combinations between the 4...but yes, it is a starting point.

salguod17

salguod17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Very good, I identified myself there, I just can't tell you which one