2018 Poker Goals (Resolutions)

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal for 2018 is to return to the FRC And playing quality poker tournaments on pokerstars. I want you all successful on your way to the goal :)

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can earn 3 or 4k dollars per month I would be happy. A high prize tournament would be nice, but they are so long and I don't have time for them:dontknow: or the buy in:p

I think we all would love to win a high prize tournament, but don't let that destroy your bankroll!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to play in the Colossus at the wsop this year with other Cardschat Forumers.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To play - and cash - in a WSOP Circuit Event at Cherokee
2. To build my stack up in ACR to $500 by playing CC freerolls

O

Orman Nelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker resolution is just to maintain good discipline, step away if emotions are too strong, and be patient. If I can accomplish these three things, I should be able to build on my little bankroll. I have much loftier long term poker goals but for this year I just want to build a little bankroll and those three things have slowed me down in the past.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to focus more on cash games this year.

M

MadPanic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I intend to study books on small stakes cash games and win my way out of the freerolls. I got my bankroll to somewhere quite respectable in 2017 then lost it while I gambled tired, so my discipline couod do with some improvement too I guess..

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my poker goal in 2018 is to have interesting time while playing and if i take some money in the process it will be great

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goals for 2018

What will be your goal for 2018 in poker?
Are your plans geared toward the game online, or live?

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal for 2018 is sleep at least nine hours every night.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My aim is to play not only freerolls but play and win some tournaments with buy-in, and try to win league))

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my покерная aim to 2018 year простая- to raise bankroll on freerolls and try to its not pull. then buy something on the memory))

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to play in the Colossus at the WSOP this year with other Cardschat Forumers.

I would too, but I'd either have to go out early and then later. Or go out for a VERY long time.

I usually am there the last two weeks of june or end of june into july

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To play - and cash - in a WSOP Circuit Event at Cherokee
2. To build my stack up in ACR to $500 by playing CC freerolls

I was there a couple of years ago. Played 2 events--didn't cash. Did well playing cash games.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker resolution is just to maintain good discipline, step away if emotions are too strong, and be patient. If I can accomplish these three things, I should be able to build on my little bankroll. I have much loftier long term poker goals but for this year I just want to build a little bankroll and those three things have slowed me down in the past.

When I play live, I have very little problems with this. However these days online I have extreme patience issues!