2 months, 2 million

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the show.

For those looking for Ep 3 it is showing on G4 all week. They repeat them all the time. Next time for EP three is tomorrow at 1:30PM EST Then 11:30PM EST

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
T

TomG4TV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone seen this show on G4? I saw an episode the other night I think the new ep's air on sunday evenings...pretty cool show, wish there was a bit more poker...if you don't know what I'm talking about ==>

YouTube - 2 Months. 2 Million. - Poker Geniuses 1: Bankroll Man

Glad you're liking the show! All the episodes are available on iTunes if you want to catch the whole thing. Also - if you want to chat with the guys, they are answering questions daily in the G4 forums: http://bit.ly/fIR8c

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch it-just think they should play more poker on a poker show.

TJ Cookier

TJ Cookier

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
latest episode is up on pokertube

toogood2k

toogood2k

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
on pokertube always after some few hours there is that show uploaded by someon1, then if ur searchin next episodes... there will be 99% of times :)

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad you're liking the show! All the episodes are available on iTunes if you want to catch the whole thing. Also - if you want to chat with the guys, they are answering questions daily in the G4 forums: http://bit.ly/fIR8c

Thanks for the info, and for dropping by...I'll definately keep watching.

FREEROLLSFTW

FREEROLLSFTW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the four players is down by 1m+ according to pokertableratings, so they need 3 million now xD

regd87

regd87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when does this show air? is eppisode 4 anywhere online now?

L

Lonsdaleite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched the September 6th episode. I was intrigued when Jay used holdem manager to replay all of the hands he had played against another high stakes player.

It seems like you always see Pros saying they don't use software because they don't need it, but they can see why some people would use it. It was interesting to actually see a Pro using software to improve his game.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched the September 6th episode. I was intrigued when Jay used holdem manager to replay all of the hands he had played against another high stakes player.

It seems like you always see Pros saying they don't use software because they don't need it, but they can see why some people would use it. It was interesting to actually see a Pro using software to improve his game.

I think they say they don't use the HUD part of the software. The hand history part of the software really is nice to review session, and I think most serious players have it.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yea I agree, I was bummed out though that he couldnt pull together some cards and finish a little better against him, who was it again he was playing anyways, benyamean? (sp?)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I agree, I was bummed out though that he couldnt pull together some cards and finish a little better against him, who was it again he was playing anyways, benyamean? (sp?)
David Benyamine, prolly one of the best high stacks cash players in the world

2-7MakesMeRaise

2-7MakesMeRaise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt think much of this show, not enough poker for me!
Its nice seeing the life style but how about a few tips???:mad:

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone got a link to the 4th episode?

T

tacchini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Let s say that is more funny than interesting...but why not ? any information is good if helps to make u a better poker player ... good luck !

C

Cyberius32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i didnt get to see any of it yet

P

paldcs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have not seen every epsiode, but i liked it sofar

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watched episode 5, all these guys do is party and lose money.. this show is starting to blow. bring on durrrrrr

DaBigBoss

DaBigBoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried all those links on pokertube and the vid is been removed..does anyone have any current links?

aesopdurasic

aesopdurasic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey i really like the show so far. I jus wish they showed them playin more poker. I luv there tilt room i need something like that...lol I think regardless those guys are all good. Whether they make the goal or not i think it has been a cool insight in somewhat of a life of young internet millions from playin poker.