KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
The only reason we have 2 color decks is because back in the wild west people didn't know other colors besides black and colored existed.

And it has stayed due to that habit. There is no benefits having only two colors in 4 type card deck.

People make million more mistakes with 2 color decks than they do with 4 color decks when they quickly glance at their cards

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play with a two-color deck when I think it's not about mistakes, but about preferences.Where do they make you play like that?In online poker, you can choose your own deck colors. All this is available in the table theme on the settings tab.If you're talking about offline, I haven't heard of it.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
no Sharipov he's just joking!!!lol

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even know where to begin with...
.people make mistake if they don't look properly... Is not like you have 2s to make the decision...
Look at your cards and make a decision... I only get confused if I'm rushing and to be honest... I rather be punished for rush so next time I learn and I don't rush it

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can make mistakes with any deck. Mindfulness and nothing else.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a matter of habit and individual choice of each player. No matter what deck of cards, the main thing is the result.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A four color deck has more advantages and it actually makes more sense to use it, especially when playing at multiple tables at the same time in online poker. I would also like a 4 color deck by default for live events. However, the 2 color deck cannot be forbidden because of this and the organizer decides which deck is used - not the player.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with 2 or more decks you are always at risk

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To each his/her own, it's a personal preference it whatever one likes they should be allowed to choose from the available choices. Nothing wrong with a two color deck, especially if you don't over do the number of tables you play at a times.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree here. For me 4 color deck looks strange and i don't like it and don't use it. Call me conservative but i prefer traditional 2 color deck. :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like the 4 color deck playing online. Still have decks of unopened cards with two colors though.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deck Colors

Granted it does make it easier to play with a 4 color deck but then again one should know the cards good enough that depending on 4 colors or not shouldn't be a reason one makes major mistakes playing their hand.
Just my opinion :)))))))

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone can play however they want, what the problem? It's customizable

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play with 2 color deck and don't have any problem with it. But I think playing with 4 color deck is better, at least it is easy and fast to recognize the cards, so now I'm using 4 color deck.

M

MrBrian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
colored decks

that is untrue. a 2 color deck works just fine. the next thing were going to know is 8 color decks.

C

Chuckles

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 color decks now invading play irl. oog

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is to everyone's taste, I play with the traditional Masó but it does not affect me to use the colored one.. :D

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
deck

your choice. i don't believe its an advantage.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Four color decks versus two color decks is of course why you have a choice at most tables to choose your preference. Mistakes are made by those that don't maintain focus, edge goes to those that do. Hooray for two color decks ....

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how one can make mistakes on their hands no matter what. It could be one color or a hundred if you can't read your hand or have difficulty then that's on you if your choose to play the game, roll on or roll out

The only reason we have 2 color decks is because back in the wild west people didn't know other colors besides black and colored existed.

And it has stayed due to that habit. There is no benefits having only two colors in 4 type card deck.

People make million more mistakes with 2 color decks than they do with 4 color decks when they quickly glance at their cards